Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hormonal changes?!

jaimejame78

So I'm not sure what is going on with me lately, but the last couple of weeks my sex drive has been out of control! I'm 32 and can honestly say I have never felt urges this strong. What is the deal? Is this what they mean when they say women hit their sexual peek later in life. Because if it is then YIKES! I find that it is on my mind constantly. I go to the OB doctor thursday to get blood work done to check my hormone levels, is this something I should mention??? I have been experiencing little bouts of what I think may be hormonal acne so do the 2 go hand in hand? :confused:

welcome to my life 24/7.... I'm 25 yet have been like this since like 17 :(I am suspecting I have high Testosterone....

I second the idea of high test

whenh my test levels are high (not from joose, crazy ovaraies) I get ridiculously horny and my skin breaks out....when i say ridiculously horny like I mean like totally random guys make it into my "i'd hit it" kind of quick daydream/fantasy

its disconcerting to say the least, I don't know how guys function

whenh my test levels are high (not from joose, crazy ovaraies) I get ridiculously horny and my skin breaks out....when i say ridiculously horny like I mean like totally random guys make it into my "i'd hit it" kind of quick daydream/fantasy

LOL...I laughed at this only because I can totally relate. Outside of the acne..and I hear ya...mine is worse then my teenage son's....enjoy it! :) The problem is finding someone to enjoy it with!

LOL I laughed so hard at this. Too funny!

I think it's awesome actually. But yes, mentioning this to your obgyn wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe she/he can shed some light.

Enjoy it!

Waiting for the results of my blood panel. I should get them back this week. I will let you all know what I find out. :)

Top Bottom