Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How low on the anavar for females?

Tiavemo

I'm looking to do the absolute minimum dosage of anavar for females
One of my girlfriends says that she ran it 2.5 mg a day and had good results. I on the other hand have run it between 5 and 10 mg and I needed to run it higher to see anything. not sure if it's my genetics or what's going on
what do you recommend I do going forward? I'm 44 years old and I am 5'7 148 lb

Anavar generally comes in two pill sizes. A 10 mg pill and a 50 mg pill. The pills are tiny to begin with so just cutting one is half without some turning to dust is difficult. For this reason, I generally recommend two 5 mg doses taken a day 12 hours apart for someone with previous PED experience. If you were a novice, I would say 5 mg before workout for a couple weeks first just to test your tolerance, but you have already been using. Now yes genetics plays a large role as some women will get side effects at just 5 mg a day. I have heard of others taking 20-40 mg a day and not having side effects. I would work up slowly. If you already did an 8-week cycle on the 2X5 routine take 8 weeks off and try 2X10 for 8 weeks and see what happens. The nice thing about Anavar is it has a 10–12-hour half-life, so if you start having side effects you don't want, discontinue use immediately and things should go back to normal in about a week. I say a week because it takes about 72 hours for the anavar to be low enough in the body that it doesn't matter, but the rest of your hormones can take a couple more days to get back to equilibrium.

On a side note, other compounds exist that you can try such as Primo. Some others will try to say as a female you should only take GW, but GW isn't used for the same purpose as Anavar. GW is a weight loss and energy enhancer, while Anavar prevents muscle wasting when on a calorie deficient diet and helps build muscle mass when you have a slight surplus.

I'm looking to do the absolute minimum dosage of anavar for females
One of my girlfriends says that she ran it 2.5 mg a day and had good results. I on the other hand have run it between 5 and 10 mg and I needed to run it higher to see anything. not sure if it's my genetics or what's going on
what do you recommend I do going forward? I'm 44 years old and I am 5'7 148 lb
2.5mgs of anavar is the highest i suggest

Top Bottom