Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody have random people grope their muscles?

I find that a lot of random people squeeze my muscles without invitation. Obviously people have a fascination with large muscles (or else none of us would be into bodybuilding), but I get a lot of guys who walk up to me and squeeze my biceps or massage my traps. Sometimes they'll squeeze my shoulders, biceps and traps, then rub their hand lr hands all over my back and lats and say some stupid shit like, 'Damn youre huge man. I wish i could look like that.,

What annoys me is why the fuck they think they can touch me like that. Its rarely women who do it; usually straight guys. I mean, i assume they are straight. Its usually not a guy who flirts with me or hits on me, althought that does happen a lot. Those guys sometimes will lightly touch my arm and say something, and i thank them for the compliment but tell them im straight and have a family and that just isnt for me. Theyve always been respectful and leave it at that.
Its the gropers and squeezers who really piss me off.
Im so annoyed with this lately i think i might deck the next guy who does it. Im definitely going to grab the next hand that squeezes my traps and crush it.

Do any of you guys experience this? What do you do about it? Im so sick of it!

lol calm down man, you should be flattered that people are looking at you this way, I guess it's a good thing. May be next time someone goes for it you could just try to explain you do not like do be touched by strangers. Or just go for the same thing by "squeezing" their biceps or their traps pretty hard;) Personally I do not like to be touched by random people too and hate when someone's invading my personal space, however most people probably aren't thinking of it as you do, in most cases they don't actually realize they're annoying you. Just try warning them that you have a reflex of punching people in the face or something, make a joke of it and they'll think twice:)

What's with the attitude? People are admiring you and you're very above average. Stop being a dick about it and learn to live with the lifestyle of a beast you chose

Top Bottom