Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the GOP must be stopped

I could destroy this argument on so many levels, but I'm not sure if I want to as I find myself bemused while simultaneously amused at the delivery...Well played my friend. Tell me more.

Acting smart isn't the same as being smart. Bemused? Hmmph.

I'm not positive, but I think there MIGHT have been some humor in Dial Tone's suggestion that whites need to smoke more crack and play in traffic.

If you really have that smart stick, start whacking.

Mr. db...

"Why the GOP must be stopped"...really? Umm...zip up your fly my friend, your partisanship is showing. Jesus...Do I need to whack some of you kiddies upside the head with a smart stick? If you guys are the future of America...The more I'm convinced that we're fucked.

I'm not really "for" the DNC so much except that they are place markers for anything that is "not GOP". The GOP is truly disasterous. Just read the Stockman article at the head of this thread.

I'm not really "for" the DNC so much except that they are place markers for anything that is "not GOP". The GOP is truly disasterous. Just read the Stockman article at the head of this thread.
Fair enough, but I still read your statement as a veiled attempt to obfuscate your partisanship. The GOP disastrous, huh? OK...I would not even begin to dispute the allegation (and I am a former Reagan Republican), however, how can you even throw in with a party (the DNC) and an administration that has contributed to the largest expansion of Federal power in the history of the US? This administration has successfully prosecuted, imprisoned, and seized more properties from individuals for growing marijuana in the 1st 3 years of being in power than the Bush administration did in the entire 8 years he (Bush) held the Executive Office.

The DNC and this administration is every bit as "pro war" as the GOP, and some might argue even more so. In fact, I just read today that we're going to permanently station 13,500 troops in Kuwait (thanks to a bipartisan effort) so that we, the US, can respond expeditiously in the event of hostilities in the region. Sounds like a "prelude to war" if you ask me. Of course, this carries the blessing of the Obama Administration and more specifically, his Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.

"All Hail American Empire"

This administration has successfully prosecuted, imprisoned, and seized more properties from individuals for growing marijuana in the 1st 3 years of being in power than the Bush administration did in the entire 8 years he (Bush) held the Executive Office.

The President's Administration does this?

Its the "on my watch" theory biting you again bor. Gotta have a hard fast metric for determining how any given administration is going. For presidents its the day they are inaugurated to the day they leave office. Sorry but thats just the way it is.

Then I'll take the current POTUS' record of how many top Talibanski's he's killed on his watch, rather than the elephants claiming "well it's Bush's research that enables him to do that".

Then I'll take the current POTUS' record of how many top Talibanski's he's killed on his watch, rather than the elephants claiming "well it's Bush's research that enables him to do that".

There you go, its pretty damn easy isnt it.
Obama killed bin laden, bush didnt.
Eli has two superbowl rings, Peyton only has 1.

Question For The Day: "What branch of the Federal Gov't does the Department of Justice belong to?"

Quite frankly my friend, I'm somewhat disappointed that a person of your age would not "automatically" know this. I'm sure that since you're 55 you know when and why the Department of Education was created and which administration spearheaded it, yes?

Top Bottom