Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the GOP must be stopped

fucking americans and their politics lol

Nice, but I think he was talking about Medicare numbers, got any stats for that? 'Cause I suspect his numbers for that were loaded too.

I don't think he quite knows which he was talking about, just like he doesn't seem to know the difference between Al Queda and Saddam Huessein

With regard to WMD's:
Bubba got hummers and played with cigars while Al Quada armed themselves.

And then

So while Bubba got his hummers, he led Saddam & company to believe we were all good. Bush Jr. takes over and has to deal with Clinton's mess.

lol

But back to Medicare, of course Plunkey loaded the numbers:
Woops this looked like a nice table when I pasted it, but it turned to mush. Find the table in the link below, about 1/3 of the way down the page under the heading "What Were the Trust Fund Results in 2011?"

Hospital insurance was negative by 27B, disability Ins down by 26B, SS up by 95B, and supplemental health up by 8B for 2011.

You can also see for the net of these trust funds combined was a gain for 2011 (95-26-27+8 = around 50B)

3 Bucks out for every dollar in? Nope.

How about long term outlook? Well I wonder if Plunkey is factoring in the huge benefit of Obamacare?

there are lots of ways to make our vital social safety needs financially viable. the problem is that republicans don't want to.

Lots of good info in here:

Trustees Report Summary

Mr. db...

"Why the GOP must be stopped"...really? Umm...zip up your fly my friend, your partisanship is showing. Jesus...Do I need to whack some of you kiddies upside the head with a smart stick? If you guys are the future of America...The more I'm convinced that we're fucked.

Mr. db...

"Why the GOP must be stopped"...really? Umm...zip up your fly my friend, your partisanship is showing. Jesus...Do I need to whack some of you kiddies upside the head with a smart stick? If you guys are the future of America...The more I'm convinced that we're fucked.

DB is like 50 hahahahahaha

Pwned

That's the part you don't understand.

You will be collecting $3 for every $1 they put in at today's current rate.

Let me put this in a way that a non-financial person can understand:

1) You made "investments" (the time value of money) that now cover $1 out of $3 of your upcoming health care costs. And even that is a scam, because that money was stolen and spent even long before it was gathered.

2) The other $2 of those $3 are paid directly off the backs of today's workers.

So are you happy taking bread, health care and homes from these people? Or will you revert to your standard answer, which is to blame someone else and expect them to pick up your tab?

A black baby boy born today can expect to live 5.4 fewer years, on average, than his white counterpart, and a black baby girl will die 3.7 years earlier, on average, than her white counterpart.

The life expectancy for black men in 2008 was 70.8 years, up from 68.8 years in 2003 but still well below the 76.2 years for white men.

White people are bankrupting Social Security. You're living too long!!! You people need to take up smoking again, smoking crack rock, playing in traffic, all that shit.

White people are bankrupting Social Security. You're living too long!!! You people need to take up smoking again, smoking crack rock, playing in traffic, all that shit.

I could destroy this argument on so many levels, but I'm not sure if I want to as I find myself bemused while simultaneously amused at the delivery...Well played my friend. Tell me more.

Gangs DT, thats what the whites need...more gangs

Gangs DT, thats what the whites need...more gangs

You need The Man to look the other way while yellow people (or green people) import mind altering substances (like that aerosol can stuff or glue) to keep whites in the suburbs for generations.

lololol@ keepin whites in the burbs

fuck Im tired, thats hilarious to me

Top Bottom