Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 biggest economic lies by Robert Reich

I havent closed a deal on the soil of plunkey's office yet.

At the same time, I have a cell phone plan and access to air travel due to relatively close proximity to an airport, so things cant be all bad.

At the same time, I have a cell phone plan and access to air travel due to relatively close proximity to an airport, so things cant be all bad.

Do you own a boat?

He wouldnt' have you in his office anyway cause everyone that works for him would get clued in that a monkey in a suit and tie just walked in the door and made their boss look stupid.

In before plunkey brings up your vibrams then accuses others of trolling!

He left one out:

8) Jobs, cash and opportunities continue to leave this country at an alarming rate. There are lots of interesting arguments regarding how to fix it, but demagoguing against the "rich" or denying the inescapable reality of the global economy is a guaranteed path to failure
Plunkey, as a person who has very little interest in the actual mechanics of economics, please explain something to me (and you can be extremely superficial here).
1. When did the corporations begin the major exodus out of this country?

2. What kept them from leaving prior to the exodus?

There has to be a relatively simple answer to this question. You seem to be well versed in facts, I'm too tired to Google.

Top Bottom