Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 biggest economic lies by Robert Reich

No, it's not. You're as bad as redsam, just slightly (and I do mean slightly) more articulate.

And lol @ "lol" -- that's what you use when you're out of gas.

Bro, if that is the case, then this dude constantly runs on fumes. Thank God for acronyms and symbols.

No, it's not. You're as bad as redsam, just slightly (and I do mean slightly) more articulate.

And lol @ "lol" -- that's what you use when you're out of gas.

Coming from the person who has proven time and time again to not really have much of a clue about anything, that doesnt mean much. I know you're still a tad sore from the shellacking you got regarding China (not to mention the whole you not knowing the definition of "effective tax rates" a few months back), but don't fret. I'm sure if we got into a debate about the intricacies of selling x-ray equipment, you would probably best me.

But thats assuming I would be dumb enough to talk about something I obviously have no clue about in the first place. :)

Coming from the person who has proven time and time again to not really have much of a clue about anything, that doesnt mean much. I know you're still a tad sore from the shellacking you got regarding China, but don't fret. I'm sure if we got into a debate about the intricacies of selling x-ray equipment, you would probably best me.

But thats assuming I would be dumb enough to talk about something I obviously have no clue about. :)

When you got stumped by percentages, I figured there wasn't much that could be explained to you.

:)

Like the % of China's GDP that was comprised of consumer spending?

Oh, yeah. That one took you a while.

lol @ revisionist history. Too bad the threads still there to read.

100% Pure Plunkey Goodness.

Plunks just a little upset since he discovered that a quick snack at the Beijing airport Best Western doesnt fundamentally change the GDP makeup of an entire nation.

For him it was kind of like learning that Santa Claus doesnt exist. :(
:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Top Bottom