Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What info does MoneyGram Require?

I posted about this system

Would like to pass on some good info to all who work with foreign and domestic supp. Suppliers. This info can be a big help to those who do not feel secure about sending cash or money orders through the mail for fear that your money will get lost or your supplier does the shitty and tells you he never received your money. I have added a new product to my financial company (Debit Cards) these cards can be used as a ATM, checking acct. phone card, gas card and you can transfer money through the internet, Western union, money gram, or just go to the bank and wire cash into the acct. and the best part is you can do it with no paper trail, no social number, no ID. This can be a big help to the supplier and to the buyer.
What I do with my supplement guy in Mexico is I send him the card right into Mexico, (no more US mail boxes) the card is worthless until my guy emails me and tells me that he has received the Card at that point I load the card with the proper dollar amount and forward the pin# then he can take it to a ATM or just go to his bank to cash out the card and send me my supplements. The best part is he can put my card in a file and when it comes time to order I just wire the money into the card. This is the wave of the future for getting your supps secure and private, and for the supplier to secure his funds. Also a little info for the supplier to think about, you can also buy cards for your clients carry the cost over to the buyer and file the cards for future business.

Hope This helps

ONCE YOU BUY THE CARD ALL MONEY WIRES ARE $1.50 ANY WHERE IN THE WORD.

THIS WILL CHANGE THE WAY OUR INDUSTRY HAS DOWN THE TRANSFER OF CASH INTO MEXICO FOR GOOD.

I WILL TELL YOU I HAVE BEEN IN THE POWER LIFTING INDUSTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS, AND THE BIGGEST PROBLEN IS HOW WE COULD SEND CASH PRIVALTY AND SECURE AND NOT HAVE TO PAY OUT THE ASS. I AM TELLIG YOU THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST THING TO HIT SINCE MAIL ORDER. (THINK ABOUT)

Top Bottom