Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think about this cycle?

botkin73

week 1-15 Sust 350 x2 a week
week 1-15 EQ 300 x2 a week
week 1 Superdrol 10mg daily
week 2-4 superdrol 20mg daily
week 7-9 winstrol 50mg daily
week 10-12 winstrol 100mg daily

I am 26 years old and 6-4, 235 lbs and 15% BF. I was also considering waiting until week 3 to start superdol so the sustanon 350 would have time to kick in. What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions.

My man ,we need more info such as training history and cycle history.

This will be my 3rd cycle. First cycle was just Test E 500 a week about a year ago and the second was test E 500 a week and Tren 100 a week that I finished up about 3 months ago. I've been training for about 12 years now. and I would say for the past 5-6 years I've been in the gym 7 days a week and hardly ever miss a day. And I was planning on starting this cycle at the first of the year.

week 1-15 Sust 350 x2 a week
week 1-15 EQ 300 x2 a week
week 1 Superdrol 10mg daily
week 2-4 superdrol 20mg daily
week 7-9 winstrol 50mg daily
week 10-12 winstrol 100mg daily

I am 26 years old and 6-4, 235 lbs and 15% BF. I was also considering waiting until week 3 to start superdol so the sustanon 350 would have time to kick in. What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions.

I would run the superdrol 20-30mg ED no need to adjust dosage same goes for winstrol 50mg a day is plenty, be sure to take a liver protector lots of water, cranberry juice, taurine. I would run the superdrol from day one.

I would raise your eq.... My opinion... I tell people to start at 750... First timer... And def run consistent doses of superdrol and winny... Try to split the dose and run e12h... This will help keep the blood levels more stable...

Top Bottom