Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

franklinozone44

I need some help with a cycle I am 6'4" 230lbs not sure on bodyfat %. I have done one cycle about 10 months ago 250mg sustanon 300mg Deca/wk 8wks. I did low does because i wanted to see how it effected me before i jumed in head first. anyway I saw some good results even at a low dose bench went from 275 to 350 and gained abod 15 lbs. I really wanna do this right this time for maximum effectiveness I have diet and workout end undercontrol but i am still kinda new at the aas thing. I have read tons of threads and done alot of research but would like help tailoring it to my particular situation. Any help wouldbe greatly appreciated.

Your particular situation? Which is what?

- you need to know your body fat (DON'T GUESS)
- test & deca is jumping in head 1st
- you should not have run deca on a 1st cycle
- 8 weeks was pretty pointless
- you gained 15 pounds of which most was fat & water
- please elaborate on "diet & workout under control"
- what ancillaries did you use on cycle?
- what was your PCT?
- what is your training history
- what is your age?

I need some help with a cycle I am 6'4" 230lbs not sure on bodyfat %. I have done one cycle about 10 months ago 250mg sustanon 300mg Deca/wk 8wks. I did low does because i wanted to see how it effected me before i jumed in head first. anyway I saw some good results even at a low dose bench went from 275 to 350 and gained abod 15 lbs. I really wanna do this right this time for maximum effectiveness I have diet and workout end undercontrol but i am still kinda new at the aas thing. I have read tons of threads and done alot of research but would like help tailoring it to my particular situation. Any help wouldbe greatly appreciated.

How old are you?

how old are you and yes, you need to post a pic so we can see what your body fat is... this is all extremely pertinent information needed

Test and deca first cycle I’ve seen before but yeah the length of cycle is strange. I want to hear your stats first.

Top Bottom