Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren A - Dbol - Test E Cycle Question

Tripp_Adems

I am currently starting my cycle of Test E 500mg pw and planning for some add ins on my cycle. I am after building mass, I prefer a clean bulk rather then put on a whole lot of water weight.

I am thinking of the following:
1-5 50mg ed Tren A
1-5 50mg ed Dbol
1-12 500mg ew Test E

would this be a suitable clean bulking cycle? or should I leave the Dbol out?

My Stats:
23yo
6'3"
9% bf
193 pounds
4days in gym one day off - repeat (chest, back, shoulders, arms)
training for a couple of years
trying to dial in my diet again, I used to be heavier but haven't ate right for the last month, have a good eating plan now so will amp it up shortly
Done a cycle of Dbol (went great) Adrol (no sides but not the gains I was hoping) and Test E (time will tell)

All input would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
You sure you ready for tren bro? 6'3 and 193 seems really light, whats ur bf%?

Also need the usual cycle history age. A few years of training seems insufficient to mess around with something like tren, I've done some research myself and it's a drug on a whole other level. If I were you I'd stick to the test only.

You sure you ready for tren bro? 6'3 and 193 seems really light, whats ur bf%?

Also need the usual cycle history age. A few years of training seems insufficient to mess around with something like tren, I've done some research myself and it's a drug on a whole other level. If I were you I'd stick to the test only.

bf 9% - 23 years old
ran a cycle of Dbol (this time last year) went great, some real nice lean gains, I do not hold water very much.
Cycle of Anadrol mid this year, went alright but Dbol was a better outcome, currently on Test E a couple weeks in and some nice gains but nothing too serious yet as its Test E, more to come around the corner I am sure.

You don't train legs?

If the gains from test alone aren't too great adding more juice is not the answer

~EZ

You don't train legs?

~EZ

I do occasionally however I am quite fit and I swim alot in the ocean (live on the gold coast) and this is quite sufficient for keeping my legs in shape, plus I like having a big upper frame (back days are my fav)

If I was you I would do this

1-12 Test E
4-8 Tren A
1-5 Dbol

That way you would have a nice lean bulk and by that time would probably lose some of the water weight you would accumulate from running dbol. Make sure you have an AI on hand, and a PCT ready also.

If I was you I would do this

1-12 Test E
4-8 Tren A
1-5 Dbol

That way you would have a nice lean bulk and by that time would probably lose some of the water weight you would accumulate from running dbol. Make sure you have an AI on hand, and a PCT ready also.

Thank you, that actually makes a lot of sense!
Yes I will have Nolva or clomid on hand for PCT, and not sure what I can get in relation to an AI however will make sure I have something on hand before I start.

If you could help me out with some PCT that would be much appreciated.
I am thinking of the following

1-5 Dbol 25mg ed
4-8 Tren A 50mg ed
1-12 Test E 500mg ew

PCT
6-12 HCG 500ius twice a week
6-12 Arimidex .25mg eod
13-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Your thoughts and input would be very helpful

Gotta disagree with your philosophy on legs but to each his own.....running nolva after a tren cycle is asking for trouble.....I stand by my 1st post and still say if test alone isn't working you need not add in more juice....training (legs!) and diet probable need a little work...

Can you post diet and training routine?

~EZ

Don't wanna give any non-sound advice to someone more experienced, but maybe you'd be better off with Deca for mass bulking? Just my 2 cents

Top Bottom