Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test p bad sides

isaacjackson1

I have done all types of test and never had any issues, this was my first time on test prop. and being on the 5th week at 600 mg I got bad flu symptoms
why is that? maybe the reason is because I got this test from a different lab than the one I have had always all my life of using test?

That is the quality of the product - not an issue with testosterone propionate as such. Switch the brand, and I am sure you will be fine.

Most likely you are experiencing an allergic reaction to whatever oil the UG lab suspended the raw hormone in.

You are going to need to re-order gear from a different source that uses a different carrier oil.

If you need to find a new source, head over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section

No way to know for sure if it had anything to do with the gear. Likely not but if you are using a different source then they could be using a different carrier oil. You could possibly be reacting to that.

Top Bottom