Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious talk about dosages

from my doctors mouth, anything over 1000mg of test a week will start to do some damage has to how much i don't know. general rule of thumb for me ill take more as time goes on but once the side effects become to strong thats my body telling me the negatives are out weighting the positives. theres no need for stupid doses like that dumb fuck boston lloyd talks about. Hey boston!! if its all about drugs why do you look like shit and i take half the amount or a quarter the amount and look way better!!! synthol is a joke only experienced bodybuilders who compete should take that just for its fascia stretching capabilities. and don't take synthol take the painless pumps

A gram of test would probably send my blood pressure too high. I get the results I want on 400-500 mg/ week of any type of test. The only thing I run with it is Nolvadex.

We all know that when we are going to run an injectable steroids cycle with long esters (test E, C, Deca, Bold, Primo) we should have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get a the called "kick", meaning a full peak of the compound's activity, in order to reach the maximum anabolic state and keep it until the end of the cycle.
Needless to say that when we are in a high anabolic state, protein synthesis is raised, and this is the time to add some good calories to fully avail of the massive transport of amino-acids in the muscle cells.

It is not easy, Especially for a first timers, to have to wait for the chemicals to "kick in", so we're going to "kick start" our cycle through one of these three methods:

---Adding an oral in the first 4-5 weeks of cycle to get some gains even from the beginning days, mostly water gains for the majority of cases though.

---adding a shorter ester for the first 2-4 weeks,-- Test P to start with Test E .--Regardless of experience everyone uses a kicker.

---FRONT LOADING the long esterified compound in the first week doubleing the dose. This is in my opinion the most effective manner to get benefits yet from the first weeks of a long esterified steroid intake.
I'm gonna explain this more---

Main Long Esters Active-Life:
Enanthate : 8 days
Undecylenate : 7-9 days
Cypionate : 14-16 days
Decanoate : 15-17 days

Let's example a 14 days-active ester.
Since any esterified compound is expelled from the body after its active-life duration, we will assume a theoretic injection protocol of 1 shot per week (every 7 days, its half-activity, or half-life).

Standard injection protocol at 500mg/week for 4 weeks:
WEEK 1 : 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 250mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 250mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 375mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 375mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 437.5mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 437.5mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 468.75mg

This is to demonstrate that we won't never get those 500mg we're injecting every week all the time as the minimum amount of compound guaranteed in the blood.

So how do I make sure to have at least the amount of gear I'm injecting every week regularly circulating in the blood?

This is freaking simple, you just have to add 1 and nothing more than 1 more dosage of the substance in the first week. Just there.
This concept is easily intelligible following the example:

WEEK 1 : 1000mg (2x500mg); substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
And so on...

With this protocol the compound is quickly active from the first week, just for having front loaded it with 1 more shot than the usual protocol, and this way the chemical levels are even more stable (=less sides) and higher in the blood.

By Front-loading and using a kick start--it is the fastest way to getting quick results from long esters--and to get your blood levels stable and to the highest point.--The faster this can happen the faster protein syntheses will occur and that great Kick you wait for from using long esters. :)

References:
Drugs Active-Lives: Chemical Muscle Enhancement by Author L. Rea

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

We all know that when we are going to run an injectable steroids cycle with long esters (test E, C, Deca, Bold, Primo) we should have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get a the called "kick", meaning a full peak of the compound's activity, in order to reach the maximum anabolic state and keep it until the end of the cycle.
Needless to say that when we are in a high anabolic state, protein synthesis is raised, and this is the time to add some good calories to fully avail of the massive transport of amino-acids in the muscle cells.

It is not easy, Especially for a first timers, to have to wait for the chemicals to "kick in", so we're going to "kick start" our cycle through one of these three methods:

---Adding an oral in the first 4-5 weeks of cycle to get some gains even from the beginning days, mostly water gains for the majority of cases though.

---adding a shorter ester for the first 2-4 weeks,-- Test P to start with Test E .--Regardless of experience everyone uses a kicker.

---FRONT LOADING the long esterified compound in the first week doubleing the dose. This is in my opinion the most effective manner to get benefits yet from the first weeks of a long esterified steroid intake.
I'm gonna explain this more---

Main Long Esters Active-Life:
Enanthate : 8 days
Undecylenate : 7-9 days
Cypionate : 14-16 days
Decanoate : 15-17 days

Let's example a 14 days-active ester.
Since any esterified compound is expelled from the body after its active-life duration, we will assume a theoretic injection protocol of 1 shot per week (every 7 days, its half-activity, or half-life).

Standard injection protocol at 500mg/week for 4 weeks:
WEEK 1 : 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 250mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 250mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 375mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 375mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 437.5mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 437.5mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 468.75mg

This is to demonstrate that we won't never get those 500mg we're injecting every week all the time as the minimum amount of compound guaranteed in the blood.

So how do I make sure to have at least the amount of gear I'm injecting every week regularly circulating in the blood?

This is freaking simple, you just have to add 1 and nothing more than 1 more dosage of the substance in the first week. Just there.
This concept is easily intelligible following the example:

WEEK 1 : 1000mg (2x500mg); substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 2 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 3 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
WEEK 4 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
And so on...

With this protocol the compound is quickly active from the first week, just for having front loaded it with 1 more shot than the usual protocol, and this way the chemical levels are even more stable (=less sides) and higher in the blood.

By Front-loading and using a kick start--it is the fastest way to getting quick results from long esters--and to get your blood levels stable and to the highest point.--The faster this can happen the faster protein syntheses will occur and that great Kick you wait for from using long esters. :)

References:
Drugs Active-Lives: Chemical Muscle Enhancement by Author L. Rea

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

If you take 1000mg of test C on the 1st day sure hope you had some amazing BP to start with as that will probably spike it 50 points by the 2nd 3rd day. And since you used a long ester going to be stuck with the sides from that massive dose most the week. Unless you have BP medicine on hand in case you end up needing it I highly recommend against of 1st shot of 1 gram. Good way for someone with say 130/80 BP to start with to end up in the hospital. Yes I know someone with BP that high should not cycle but we all know some people do. So just make sure advise can't send a new person that might not be ready to cycle in the 1st place to the hospital.
Mine usually is about 105/70 and even mine would not want to put a 50 point most of the week spike on. That would make like 155/100 and while not life threatening is nothing to laugh at either. If the person was what I said earlier 130/80 and add to it would be like 180/115...for a resting BP...OMG don't exercise for sure.

Polar Bear, 130/80 isn't too high. Regardless, I take a small dose of Lisinopril (5mg daily) during a cycle. It keeps my BP in line. Also, do you really think a person's BP would rise that much in just 2 or 3 days of a single injection? I've never had any noticeable effects on any AAS that happened that rapidly. Dianabol is the closest thing to calling quick on me and it usually takes at least 7 days before I start noticing effects.

A gram of test would probably send my blood pressure too high. I get the results I want on 400-500 mg/ week of any type of test. The only thing I run with it is Nolvadex.
you should use anAI. nolva doest not lower estrogen it only blocks the breast glands and leaves the issue to contine, its a bandaid. use a AI on cycle and SERM for PCT IMO

i like 750mg ew test personally , but i agree most take way too much..

Polar Bear, 130/80 isn't too high. Regardless, I take a small dose of Lisinopril (5mg daily) during a cycle. It keeps my BP in line. Also, do you really think a person's BP would rise that much in just 2 or 3 days of a single injection? I've never had any noticeable effects on any AAS that happened that rapidly. Dianabol is the closest thing to calling quick on me and it usually takes at least 7 days before I start noticing effects.

130/80 isnt' too high...until you stack +50 more on it as 180 for a resting BP is dangerous.
And yes 130 without cycle is too high... as with cycle it's going to go up. As for the Lisinopril I clearly said for those without something like that on hand...

Also anything over 120 is considered above normal and treatment usually starts at 130 or 140. So no I definitely stand by my statement that anyone who is considered to have high BP when not on cycle shouldn't even think of taking a gram a day on top of preexisting high BP. And yes 130 is considered high. If you disagree Google it yourself.

130/80 isnt' too high...until you stack +50 more on it as 180 for a resting BP is dangerous.
And yes 130 without cycle is too high... as with cycle it's going to go up. As for the Lisinopril I clearly said for those without something like that on hand...

Also anything over 120 is considered above normal and treatment usually starts at 130 or 140. So no I definitely stand by my statement that anyone who is considered to have high BP when not on cycle shouldn't even think of taking a gram a day on top of preexisting high BP. And yes 130 is considered high. If you disagree Google it yourself.

I don't really disagree. I just know that my blood pressure jumps around a lot and I can go from perfect BP to high BP within the same day. My doctor always said 120/80 was an ideal BP so I would have thought that a few points higher wouldn't be that big of a deal. Now if the test did bump it up 50 points higher, that would be dangerous. I used to take catapres for BP on my cycles back 15 years ago but I've found the side effects made me weaker and gave me dry mouth horribly. It also made me drowsy. I'm on 500 mg of sustanon per week now (taking 250 mg twice a week), using 10mg of nolvadex, and the 5mg of lisinopril. I also added nandrolone phenylpropionate at 150 mg twice a week for 3 weeks to "lubricate" my aching shoulders. So far, no negative side effects have been noticed. I'm an "old man" now at 43 so my body isn't quite as forgiving as it was when I took my first cycle back in 1998.

I keep reading people claiming to be taking insane doses of gear along with clen, T3, or other cutting drugs. I have a hard time believing that people are really taking these doses. My most productive cycle was nothing but 15mg/day of dbol (the pink Thai Anabol tabs). My most hardcore cycle was 500mg of Sustanon/week. I watched Bostin Lloyd on Youtube telling some kid that his first cycle should be 1500 mg of test stacked with equipoise and that he needed to inject synthol on top of that. WTF? This was his idea of a "beginners" cycle! Don't ever take drug advice from a 20 year old bodybuilder. I trained for about 12 years completely natural before I maxed out my natural genetic limit and turned to gear.Teenagers have no business using gear unless it's medically necessary. I can't believe that we're in the "Information Age" and there's still so much bullshit information out there. I think most people over the age of 21 realize that Boston Lloyd is full of shit but there are a small percentage of 15 year olds that are going to try to emulate his cycle recommendations and will end up with gyno, heart and blood pressure problems, etc.

On Bostin loyd, I personally know many of his clients and top athletes he does prep for and he trains two of my best friends... I see him at powerhouse regularly and will say there doses are not extreme at all... Male and female.... He did his own regime for his research and realized less is sometimes more... He is extremely knowledgable for a young guy in the sport and I'll keep it real with you and just say his cycle wasn't that extreme... And if you think it's bs, then you will never even qualify for nationals...

To compete at the IFBB level nowadays is not even a comparison for 10 years ago... The look is constantly changing... And in the last couple years, I think we can agree even with physique the look has gotten huge...

Modern bodybuilding is all about three things... Can u source then afford pharm grade growth hormone... How much gear can you fit into muscles... And politics....

I will say yes, even big pros do cycle of gear, although may only be for 6-8 weeks, they do cycle off with then use of teslac, hcg, arimidex, nolva and clomid to kick start back but the teslactone is really the secret...

And there cycles consist of 10-20 grams of gear a week...

A base bulk would be considered something like this....
2500- 3000mg test e/cyp/sust
1500 mg eq
2100mg deca
300-900mg Tren e
12.5-25mcg t3
300mcg Ghrp-6 x3 a day
100mcg mod-grf x3 a day
10-20mg dbol e4h
Or
25mg-50mg drol e8h
Or both
2-3ius pharm grade growth every 2-3 hours
10-20ius slin with every meal

This would be a bulk where gear is least in the body... And won't say any names of anyone this was sourced from but will say this is a contender for top 8 at Arnold in bodybuilding...

So you can only imagine the likes of a Heath or Greene, the guys that are head of the sport and the doses they would use to achieve the physiques they have...

When they are cutting and dieting is when the drug regimes get outta hand...

And I feel like synthol was replaced with if I can fit more oil in there, I can for more gear in there!!!! Just my opinion other than a select few Olympians with spot injections a couple weeks out from olympia

A lot of mr Olympia level guys use more than 10-20 grams in a cycle...highly not recommended but to say that's all they use a year is laughable

A lot of mr Olympia level guys use more than 10-20 grams in a cycle...highly not recommended but to say that's all they use a year is laughable
I know a couple guys that dont pass a couple grams per run and are massive (most use hgh too though). Most use too much. but yes some use stupid amounts like this IMO

Top Bottom