Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious talk about dosages

gorillahung

I keep reading people claiming to be taking insane doses of gear along with clen, T3, or other cutting drugs. I have a hard time believing that people are really taking these doses. My most productive cycle was nothing but 15mg/day of dbol (the pink Thai Anabol tabs). My most hardcore cycle was 500mg of Sustanon/week. I watched Bostin Lloyd on Youtube telling some kid that his first cycle should be 1500 mg of test stacked with equipoise and that he needed to inject synthol on top of that. WTF? This was his idea of a "beginners" cycle! Don't ever take drug advice from a 20 year old bodybuilder. I trained for about 12 years completely natural before I maxed out my natural genetic limit and turned to gear.Teenagers have no business using gear unless it's medically necessary. I can't believe that we're in the "Information Age" and there's still so much bullshit information out there. I think most people over the age of 21 realize that Boston Lloyd is full of shit but there are a small percentage of 15 year olds that are going to try to emulate his cycle recommendations and will end up with gyno, heart and blood pressure problems, etc.

Ya Lloyd is a fucktard. His last cycle was over 13g a week. But he did admit that was stupid. So we'll see where he goes from there. But the shame is the influence he has on the younger crowd. He's going to hurt someone if he hasn't already.

This is a very nice topic!!

I'm also interested In the dosage as I'm very keen to know the effect of 250mg vs 500mg of test when stacked with other anabolic's like NPP,D-bol,Anavar etc etc.

You don't need much to do a lot of good.
2 simple sample cycles
beginner 400 test C a week and AI and PCT that's it.
moderate 200 test C a week and 100 eod tren A and AI/caber and PCT that's it.

This is a very nice topic!!

I'm also interested In the dosage as I'm very keen to know the effect of 250mg vs 500mg of test when stacked with other anabolic's like NPP,D-bol,Anavar etc etc.

I cant comment on NPP but all the extra 250 of test does when stacked with tren is drive your sides through the roof. In many cycles test is just there to keep function as you get shut down. There are test cycles and there are cycles with just enough test to keep you functioning during shutdown. People like to confuse these 2 and do something silly like 750 test + something stronger. If you are doing something stronger you only need enough test to keep you functioning right.

I cant comment on NPP but all the extra 250 of test does when stacked with tren is drive your sides through the roof. In many cycles test is just there to keep function as you get shut down. There are test cycles and there are cycles with just enough test to keep you functioning during shutdown. People like to confuse these 2 and do something silly like 750 test + something stronger. If you are doing something stronger you only need enough test to keep you functioning right.

I get your point but my concern is that running an oral like d-bol, winny or Anavar with low of test (250mg) would be any different from the standard (500mg) !?

from my doctors mouth, anything over 1000mg of test a week will start to do some damage has to how much i don't know. general rule of thumb for me ill take more as time goes on but once the side effects become to strong thats my body telling me the negatives are out weighting the positives. theres no need for stupid doses like that dumb fuck boston lloyd talks about. Hey boston!! if its all about drugs why do you look like shit and i take half the amount or a quarter the amount and look way better!!! synthol is a joke only experienced bodybuilders who compete should take that just for its fascia stretching capabilities. and don't take synthol take the painless pumps

Top Bottom