Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seasoned Cpmpetitors: question on cytomel

BigA, nice reply. I like your clen/T3/Liquidex stack - too bad I'm using clen right now cause in a week or so I have to cycle off. I need to start the T3 asap because I only have around 30 left of anavar. I guess I'll add the clen in again after taking a 2 week break.

I'm 4 days out from my show and my trainer just had me on 1/4 of a tab 3 times a day, and it started at twice a day, I used more in the past, but he said that is way too much. So E2 is right, you don't need 100 mg a day. It just sucks breaking it up into fourths.

GNCMAN said:
I'm 4 days out from my show and my trainer just had me on 1/4 of a tab 3 times a day, and it started at twice a day, I used more in the past, but he said that is way too much. So E2 is right, you don't need 100 mg a day. It just sucks breaking it up into fourths.

Do you use a special pill cutter or just one from the drug store?
Are all brands of cytomel the same mg?
1/4 of a tab = how many mcg?

Themachine01 said:

Your saying that 25mcg sucks, yet E2 recommends it, and I love the results of T3 at 100mcg, so whats the deal?

TheMachine01 if you read my first post i said that i would start with 12.5 mcg per day and up it to a MAX of 25mcg, in no way am i recommending 25mcg/day. If you read any of the previous posts i've made on this topic for the past several years you'll see that my reccomendations have always been 12.5mcg/day. No more. There are those who want to go higher and it depends a lot on personal physiology, i would say a MAX dose of 25mcg/day, with the average person using 12.5mcg/day.

There is absolutly no need to ramp up to 100mcg or more per day!!! This is only detrimental to lean mass. The low dose of 12.5 mcg will not shut down or impair your natural thyroid function yet it will at the same time increase your metabolism.

e2.jpg

E2 said:

There is absolutly no need to ramp up to 100mcg or more per day!!! This is only detrimental to lean mass. The low dose of 12.5 mcg will not shut down or impair your natural thyroid function yet it will at the same time increase your metabolism.

e2.jpg

E2, I read a thread in the women's forum where a female took more than 25 mcg per day. Actually I think she revved up to 100 or more per day but she was trying to LOSE MUSCLE. I know this sounds strange for most of us, but I can understand in some ways. I believe she was a fitness competitor and was breaking into modeling and they asked her to lose some muscle.

Scenario 2: My gf was into bodybuilding and now wants to go more of the fitness look. She gained LOTS of muscle QUICK on very little AS (anavar). Although diet is tight and she does tons of cardio, the muscle won't go.

So from what you are saying, 25mcg/day (or slightly higher) can catabolize muscle and that is why you do not recommend it. However in the above 2 cases, would you suggest going up to 25mcg or higher?

Enigmaxxx7 yes going over 25mcg per day will catabolize muscle, but why on earth would you want to use drugs to do that. It's easy as hell to get rid of muscle naturally.

1. lower protein intake
2. tons of cardio
3. stop weight training.

I guarantee that within 9 days you will start to see some serious muscle loss on that regimine. Oh i'd back off on the anavar as well. There is no need for drugs always. Why take a chemical when you can achieve the same thing just as easily without the drugs??

e2.jpg

I am still undecided on which T3 cycle I am going to do. I would like to keep it at a safe level and go with 12.5mcg/day but its a bitch splitting my 50mcg tabs into 1/4s. Doing this I am never truly getting the same amount every day. Should I just go with 25mcg and take 1/2 a tab per day?

Top Bottom