Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seasoned Cpmpetitors: question on cytomel

I found this T-3 taper cycle on the women's board. This is a woman that did this cycle so now i'm really confused. Here it is:
t-3: Day Dosage
1-3 50mcg/day
4-6 75mcg/day
7-9 100mcg/day
10-12 123mcg/day
13-15 150mcg/day
16-21 175mcg/day
22-24 150mcg/day
25-27 125mcg/day
28-30 112.5mcg/day
31-33 100mcg/day
34-36 87.5mcg/day
37-39 75mcg/day
40-42 62.5mcg/day
43-45 50mcg/day
46-48 37.5mcg/day
49-51 25mcg/day
52-57 12.5mcg/day

yea that's what I was gonna do. Warlobo and Cycleon have preached that way for a while so I'm totally confused also

Themachine01 -"I have read many times that 25mcg of T3 is not enough to burn fat. "

-where, post it to help clear up confusion.

BigAndy69 -
"I'm considered the T3 guru and I agree with E2, I will never use more than 12.5mcg a day.

I've done heavier cycles and the risks outweight the benefits when it comes to this drug.

I was 5'9 205lbs now I'm 5'9 240 lbs(fat)

It is mostly my fault, but the T3 is unforgiving...you can't fuck up with diet and cardio post cycle.

Overall, if your gonna do it all the way...

keep the doses between 50-100mcg and do it quiclky!!! No more than 5-6 weeks. 4 would be better. "

- good post, so what would you recomend for a low dose cycle?
*also - what would you recomend for someone not on gear?

Thanks.

I just completed my first show. Did pretty well, and also used T-3. I never went over 50mcg a day and ramped up and then down as well. All along though I kept taking HGH which I really think helped me drop body fat than anything else. Raina posted my pics for me so do a search and check them out, and let me know what you think. One other word of advice, stay away from dieuretics before your show. I tried 40mg of lasix a day and could hardly handle the cramps.

I dont remember where I read that 25mcg is not enough to help burn fat, but I definately remember reading it somewhere. I dont have time right now to go searching around for the info to post it. BigAndy, can you clear this up? 25mcg is a low dose at which I dont believe it will make a noticeable difference even if diet is on point.

BA, you posted :
I'm on my last dose of 25mcg(working up to 50) and at this dose T3 absolutely sucks. What a waste.

I started with 12.5mcg, and I absolutely loved it, I never looked fuller before and I was actually gaining muscle. Muscles were hard.

25mcg sucks, I feel like I've lost 20lbs of muscle but it's just really feeling flat. Everything is soft and I can't get a muscle pump for my life. It's not the low carbs either, I ate a shitload of carbs Saturday and Sunday, and Nothing!!! Just a bloated Stomach.

Your saying that 25mcg sucks, yet E2 recommends it, and I love the results of T3 at 100mcg, so whats the deal?

Obviously the drug works differently for different people. We should all know this already, that nothing works the same way for everyone. As far as the dosage goes I have started at 25mcg/day and may increase it if I feel that I need to. I'm also on HGH 4ius daily, do you think this would have an effect on the dosages I can use of t-3, since higher levels of HGH affect the thyroid?

I'm going to try to answer everybody,

T3 is not for Fat people. lol Seriously, if you are a a fat person by nature stay the hell away from suppressive doses of T3 (>12.5mcg a day)

The Crash is bad for endomorphs, I thought I could somehow improve my metabolism permanently with T3 but I was dreaming, I should have known better.

Themachine01: Yes, for me 25mcg was a complete waste of time and it absolutely sucked...I had very high energy level on 12.5mcg so I expect to feel even better on 25mcg...I was wrong

Iwan2bsolid2: I went up to 50mcg of T3 with no gear at all...I didn't lose any muscle mass. I was using clen as well.

I recommend a clen/12.5mcg T3/ Liquidex cycle, this is the best fat burning cycle with safety in mind.

I see a big debate on how many mcg of cytomel you are taking but I don't think anyone is taking into consideration how many calories or mgs of AS someone is taking which plays a big part in how many mcg of cytomel someone can take in.

Top Bottom