Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seasoned Cpmpetitors: question on cytomel

Thanks E2-
I'll start at 12.5mcg a day and see what happens then I'll taper it up and then back down. I will probably do 3 weeks at 12.5 then 3 at 25mcg then start tapering down. We'll see how it works out.

E2 said:
yes i disagree wholeheatedly wiht that schedule, some use it with great success, but when it comes to thyroid i don't fuck around, i know a few people who have permanently fucked themselves up using t3.

i see no reason why anyone would need more than 25mcg/day unless you're a SERIOUS competitor, and i mean national level.

e2.jpg

WOW :eek2: that's news to me. And I was planning on running that cycle too. That's good info bro thanx.

BigA - what are your thoughts on this?

thats news to me also. My last T3 cycle went up to 100mcg. After 8 weeks my bloodwork showed my thyroid was totally recovered and I never experienced a crash, meaning it didnt take long for it to recover. Im hoping that since my body reacted to it pretty good the first time then this time around I should be alright also. I'd like to hear more on this.

i ramped up to 75 mcg on my first cycle and ramped down twice as slow... my levels and recovery were fine,,,, i did not go on for longer than 30 days.. however..

I must say that most people will not see any problems properly ramping up to 100mcg or more and then of course properly coming back down. You most likely will not experience problems, however, thyroid as we know will burn muscle as well as fat, as well the possiblility of fuckign thigs up is there, and once it's gone it's gone forever, like your kidneys.

There are tiems to take risks and times not to. There are much better and safer ways to burn fat. 25mcg is the highest dose i personally will recommend to anyone.

e2.jpg

"W that's news to me. And I was planning on running that cycle too. That's good info bro thanx.

BigA - what are your thoughts on this?"

I'm considered the T3 guru and I agree with E2, I will never use more than 12.5mcg a day.

I've done heavier cycles and the risks outweight the benefits when it comes to this drug.

I was 5'9 205lbs now I'm 5'9 240 lbs(fat)

It is mostly my fault, but the T3 is unforgiving...you can't fuck up with diet and cardio post cycle.

Overall, if your gonna do it all the way...

keep the doses between 50-100mcg and do it quiclky!!! No more than 5-6 weeks. 4 would be better.

Top Bottom