Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Semaglutide dosing

19aldo19

I bought 10mg bottles from one of the recommended sources here. I want to start at .25 the .first 4 weeks then .50 etc

Question is: I am assuming this is 10 mg per ml? I am assuming this is a 10 ml vial so how many units would .25 be in the insulin pin? a 1ml syringe it would be 25 units (I,u) correct?

I bought 10mg bottles from one of the recommended sources here. I want to start at .25 the .first 4 weeks then .50 etc

Question is: I am assuming this is 10 mg per ml? I am assuming this is a 10 ml vial so how many units would .25 be in the insulin pin? a 1ml syringe it would be 25 units (I,u) correct?
@19aldo19 semaglutide not a joke, why do you want to use it?
lets talk first why before you even start

and why havent you shared your LOG with us? so we can see where you're at and why you are using it

check out roidrage69 log on how he is using it

he is a big guy though and his dosing may not be what you need

we don't know anything about you and how much you weigh or anything else so please if you're going to use it make sure you do a log so we can guide you

Use the calc on the Umbrella site.

we know nothing about you
would be very irresponsible to give you dosing instructions without knowing that

a doctor will charge you $600 for a two minute consultation in his office
but at least you'll know your statistics that are being checked by the nurse

yes we know nothing about you
those of everything is the pendant on the person

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom