Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log SARMS Testosterone Log

If you fight you’re suspended for exactly 1 year from the date of the fight so it can kind of ruin things in you. There are scrums and but if wrestling and shoving. But most guys like playing so they don’t drop the gloves.

Goalies aren’t easy to come by but lots of guys played nets their whole life so don’t mind playing in this to stay in something competitive.

More a way for a bunch of guys to get together, stay competitive, hang out, few “pops”, Christmas party. Etc. while escaping the reality of life for a bit haha

Missed one day of my program, was going to do it today but it’s mainly lower body focused and I play Sunday and Monday if we win Sunday, so I think it’s best to rest my legs so I will just be doing some beach work lol

Workout

ISO lateral shoulder press machine
45(each side) x 10
90(each side) x 10
115(each side) x 5
115 each side x 3

ISO lateral incline press machine
90(each side) x 10
115(each side) x 6
115(each side) x 4

Barbell shrug
135 x 15
205 x 10
225 x 8

Superset with 1/2 kneeling face pulls
6(each leg) x 105
6(each leg) x 120
6(each leg) x 135

Lateral shoulder raise machine with handles
105 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 8

That’s it for today, pretty tired and sore. Going to go for a walk later just to get some fresh air, will get 5k in.

If you fight you’re suspended for exactly 1 year from the date of the fight so it can kind of ruin things in you. There are scrums and but if wrestling and shoving. But most guys like playing so they don’t drop the gloves.

Goalies aren’t easy to come by but lots of guys played nets their whole life so don’t mind playing in this to stay in something competitive.

More a way for a bunch of guys to get together, stay competitive, hang out, few “pops”, Christmas party. Etc. while escaping the reality of life for a bit haha
@CodeNameDuchess wait I dont get it, I thought hockey all fights, not anymore?

Missed one day of my program, was going to do it today but it’s mainly lower body focused and I play Sunday and Monday if we win Sunday, so I think it’s best to rest my legs so I will just be doing some beach work lol

Workout

ISO lateral shoulder press machine
45(each side) x 10
90(each side) x 10
115(each side) x 5
115 each side x 3

ISO lateral incline press machine
90(each side) x 10
115(each side) x 6
115(each side) x 4

Barbell shrug
135 x 15
205 x 10
225 x 8

Superset with 1/2 kneeling face pulls
6(each leg) x 105
6(each leg) x 120
6(each leg) x 135

Lateral shoulder raise machine with handles
105 x 10
120 x 8
120 x 8

That’s it for today, pretty tired and sore. Going to go for a walk later just to get some fresh air, will get 5k in.
pretty good but for hockey dont you need more explosive exercises ? think box squats

@CodeNameDuchess wait I dont get it, I thought hockey all fights, not anymore?

pretty good but for hockey dont you need more explosive exercises ? think box squats
Nah not this hockey. No fights. Guys got work the next day lol

I do box squats and jumps etc in the off season, that’s when the explosive work happens.

Top Bottom