Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who actually USED deca...please answer.

Given YOUR experience would you use Deca again ??

• Yes, I would

Votes: 475 77.2%
  • No, but I don't regret using it because the sides weren't bad.

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • No way !!! F**K that never

Votes: 82 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decca works, i dont know where these gyno stories come from. I get sore nips at 500mg test a week without anti-e's, but have done well over a gram of decca a week without any probs.
Bro

I use it once a year and love it, I have absolutely no problems with Deca and never have. Except maybe every once in a while getting some fake shit.

I dont know if i would do it again....i had good and bad experiences with it. I ran it at 300mg a week. It actually HEALED tendonitis in my shoulder and elbow i had for about a year and it never came back(its been over a year since my cycle), i gained a lot of size and strength and it didnt shut me down hard at all...i recovered quick. Gained about 30lbs...kept 22. The problems i had with it is that i bloated pretty bad on it....bloated me worse than test did, maybe im just prone but it was pretty bad....everybody noticed and it was pretty obvious i was juicing, Also my blood pressure got pretty high and my face was always red, and around week 6 i started breaking out pretty bad on my back and didnt go away completely til about 2months post cycle.

IM Iron Man said:
DO your nuts come back to normal size when you recover or do they shrink permantly?

No they return back to normal.
How fast depends on your post cycle recovery treatment.

Last edited:
I was taking 600mg a week and it shut me down BIG TIME...I will tke it again before the show, but I will only go to 400mg/week and stack it with Tren, winny and primo..

I've used deca with aratest, the deca was 50mg brovel, the pumps where nice and my strength increased somewhat. I also took 200mg. deca brovel and stacked with 200mg. test. I got much thicker and harder on the second one. I must say if I would only use it if it were qv300 or decadron250. BIGBIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom