Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who actually USED deca...please answer.

Given YOUR experience would you use Deca again ??

• Yes, I would

Votes: 475 77.2%
  • No, but I don't regret using it because the sides weren't bad.

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • No way !!! F**K that never

Votes: 82 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt go past 300mg a week IMO, i tried 400 then up to 600 and started getting sore nips,,,,300 is perfect stacked with something

Some people feel okay on Deca, but it doesn't do me much good because the sides are so strong (it's the nips). I did use it at 200mg a week for a little while long ago, but my nips would itch.

Winstrol seems to help, 50mg a day let me take 400mg per week recently, and the gains are definately good, however I feel much better on Tren and since it acts much stronger than Deca on Class I receptor activity, I'll opt for tren from now on for a potent close-binding androgen.

~Silex

All this gyno talk cracks me up. I get ZERO sides on Deca. If I do 500mg or more of test, my nipples get real sensitive and I break out with acne. You really have to try it for yourself. Everyone is different.

I have tried nearly everything and I have narrowed my choices to about 5 types of gear. It takes time and trial and error to figure it out for yourself.

didn't like

Two things sucked about it. First made me tired all the damn time and friends who have done it say the same thing. I would sleep a solid 8 hours and then be drowsy all day and take at least 1 nap a day. Once I started working out it usually subsided but it was hell getting to the gym and getting amped up for a intense workout. The second thing is the o so common deca dick. I really was not that pleased with it. When I took it...I took it 200mg a week and frontloaded the first week around 400mg...i did not stack it with anything and it was my first cycle. On a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 5 or 6.

I am currently taking 600mg a week, I'm on week 7. I have gone way up in wieghts in the gym and love it. I have notice some nut shrinking but nothing serious. No other sides, a lot of people say they get deca dick so I started taking yohembe tabs and I get hard when the wind blows. My GF and I have sex every afternoon after work, its great!

I like the gains, no real deca dick for me, but anything over 300mg /week, I get the soar nips. Have not tried deca with bromo yet, but ran bromo with fina 100mg/ED with no gyno problems, so I am optimistic with deca and bromo.

I like mixing a low dose 200mg deca with 500mg Test and dbol.

Been using Deca stacked with cyp, 300 cyp 200 deca, EW for 14 weeks. No problems. No deca dick. Good gains. about to go on HRT and will try 200 deca and 200 cyp EW between cycles.

Used Deca @ 200mg/wk. Everybody says that's too low, but I had great results with it. 165lbs. to 185lbs. I wasn't interested in huge guns, etc. Never had any side effects including sex drive problems (but, hey, I wasn't getting any anyway).

I really like deca too. I had worse sides from test at a dosage within 100mg of each other, both by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom