Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who actually USED deca...please answer.

Given YOUR experience would you use Deca again ??

• Yes, I would

Votes: 475 77.2%
  • No, but I don't regret using it because the sides weren't bad.

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • No way !!! F**K that never

Votes: 82 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used it three times including right now. I get my best gains from it.

First time was 200mgs/week experienced no sides.
Second time was 300mgs/week with 350mgs/week of EQ and Proviron, a fantastic cycle. I was my strongest ever.
Currently using 400mgs/week with test and EQ. To soon to comment on results, but I'm on week four and and getting very strong, I'm actually alittle worried it might make me bigger then I want - don't like the obvious major juicehead look.

used , 1st cycle with dbol ,love the gains from it , have done better off deca than any other drug. Shit recovery tho.

Deca

I always had great results with deca. it's takes a little bit longer to get back to "normal", but bot too much. I'd use it again, I will use it again actually.

Deca is one of the cornerstones of bodybuilding, along with testosterone and dianabol. Everyone grows on this stack.....everyone.

I used it for the first time this year. Sides weren't as bad as I anticipated. Sore nipples (beginning of gyno) and nut shrinkage were the only sides.

For some reason deca made me look sort of 'soft-muscled'. Not watery, mind you...its just my muscles seemed both bigger and softer. It did kill my sex drive worse than anything, including tren.

If I were to try it again, I would run it with low dose test and 50mg/day winny, and I would make sure I was okay with not having sex for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom