Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure about these dbol I just recieved!

GawdsGift said:
the d bal had all the classic sines of being fake. crumbled, powdery and so on.
peace

The tabs are NOT crumbly at all...They are impossible to crush with your thumb...They are a bit "powdery", but being where they came from I would not worry...(and I personally am not worried)

im not makin accusations terminator, just saying what i think, no offense if their was any, i dont have pill infornt of me unless he uses my source, then i have a bunch.lol. but i did say that it sounds like he justr got a batch of undercompressed pills, no big deal. PEACE love and KARMA to ALL.. holla

It's funny becaue I can't try them. I've been taking 40mg of dbol going on 4 weeks along with 750mg of Test. It would be kind of hard to tell right now. LOL! I would like to say Terminator is right, they won't crumble by pushing down on them. They actually more or less crumble when you chip off a corner. The others are really hard and the pieces shoot off into different directions. Sorry if I was unclear on this. Anyway, I'm kind of tired of talking about it. I'll just have to wait and see.

For the record the Terminator is the kind of guy you want on your side if the times are good or bad. A real respectable guy. I hope I didn't put you in too bad a spot bro!

madmatt said:
It's funny becaue I can't try them. I've been taking 40mg of dbol going on 4 weeks along with 750mg of Test. It would be kind of hard to tell right now. LOL! I would like to say Terminator is right, they won't crumble by pushing down on them. They actually more or less crumble when you chip off a corner. The others are really hard and the pieces shoot off into different directions. Sorry if I was unclear on this. Anyway, I'm kind of tired of talking about it. I'll just have to wait and see.

For the record the Terminator is the kind of guy you want on your side if the times are good or bad. A real respectable guy. I hope I didn't put you in too bad a spot bro!
Listen man you're just being paranoid. You bought some dbol and it came from a good source. Now eat them instead of pushing them down and see how the crumble with pieces shoot off into different directios. Just take them orally bro, thats what they were made for :)

No doubt.
Stop the nonsense bro and just eat them. :)
Your guy would never sell you anything questionable.
Canuck4

Let the thread die. Next time keep this to pm or email if you don't want to piss people off.

Top Bottom