Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Log Careca Egas

careca egas

V.I.P.
EF Logger
m2023.png

Hello, my name is Careca Egas and I have been using sustanon 250mg/week for 2 years. This is my current shape, around 2800kcal, 3g/kg of protein, 4g/kg of carbohydrates and 0.5g/kg of fat.
I'm 43 years old, 173cm and weigh 80kg, with BF 9%.
I would like to try to reach 6 to 7% BF and try to grow dry and so I have 2 questions:
1) What adjustment should I make to my diet in relation to the number of grams per kilo of each macronutrient?
2) I think about the following cycle:
Sustanon 250mg/week 1-10
Masteron 300mg/week 1-10
Methenolone 50mg/day 5-10
What do you think? Could you give me any tips?
Thanks

After that, I intend to maintain 250mg/week with sustanes to try to maintain something, do you suggest different?
I'm very sensitive to having gynecomastia, so I thought about anastrozole 0.2mg twice a week.

you have a good physique so let's keep building on it and not screw things up

first off on the whole grams per kilo and micronutrient and all that shit. if you were a robot that would be important but you're not a robot you're a human being.
So let's focus more on what specific Foods you're putting into your body. That's what we need to see in this log

View attachment 141706

Hello, my name is Careca Egas and I have been using sustanon 250mg/week for 2 years. This is my current shape, around 2800kcal, 3g/kg of protein, 4g/kg of carbohydrates and 0.5g/kg of fat.
I would like to try to reach 6 to 7% BF and try to grow dry and so I have 2 questions:
1) What adjustment should I make to my diet in relation to the number of grams per kilo of each macronutrient?
Sustanon 250mg/week 1-10
Masteron 300mg/week 1-10
Thanks
After that, I intend to maintain 250mg/week with sustanes to try to maintain something, do you suggest different?
I'm very sensitive to having gynecomastia, so I thought about anastrozole 0.2mg twice a week.
@careca egas welcome to the elitefitness.com family! you have an amazing body and you can go places for sure. Very nice to see you post a log.

So to start off, to get down to 6% level is VERY hard since you're already lean, it will require VERY close dietary adjustments BUT it's VERY possible, I've had clients do it a lot and I've been sub-6% bodyfat myself

as you see @stevesmi said we need to see the FOODS you eat not the macros, can you please post a diet log with foods you eat when you eat them and how much? times etc, not just generic "fish at 6am" but deals for each day for at least a week to start off.

as you can see @man05 has a great example how to put up food logging

the same with your training and cardio we need to see reps sets and how you train and when so we can judge the situation
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

on the cycle front, steroids like sustanon arent known as cutters but we can adjust your use to really rip you up but lets talk details first

Thanks for the answers.
Meal 1 6am
3 slices of zero-sugar wholemeal bread
20g whey protein
20g albumin
40g oats
1 banana
100g strawberry
vit D10,000
Omega 3
Creatine 10g
B complex

Meal2: 9am
1 banana
20g albumin
30g oats

Meal3: 12 am
250g English potato
200g chicken breast
150g vegetables

Meal4 post workout: 15pm
50g oats
100g strawberry
1 banana
30g whey

Meal 5: 20pm
250g English potato
200g chicken breast
150g vegetables

Meal6: 22pm
150g chicken breast

Training:
Chest x biceps
Bench press 4x6
Incline Bench Press 4x6
Decline Bench Press 4x6
Crucifix 4x 8-10
Biceps with dumbbells 4x6
Biceps scott 4x6
Abdominal crunch 4x10

Back
Open row machine 4x6
Lat machine "
triangle row "
Unilateral rowing"
Triceps tests 4x6
Triceps rope 4x8

Legs
4x6 squat
Leg Press 4x6
leg extension 4x6
Abductor chair 4x10
Adductor chair 4x10
Calf press leg press 4x12-15
Abdominal crunch 4x10

Shoulder:
Military presses 4x6
4x6 shoulder abduction
4x6 shoulder flexion
Inverted crucifix 4x8
Dumbbell Shrink 4x10-12

Leg
Romain deadlift 4x6
hip trhust 4x8-10
seated leg curl 4x6
unilateral leg curl 4x8
Standing calf raise 4x10-12
Infra abdominal 4x10-12

Biceps, triceps, shoulders:
Biceps with dumbbell 3x maximum (15 to 20 reps)
Scott Biceps 3x max (15-20 reps)
Parallel bar dips 3x maximum
Triceps rope 3x max (15-20reps)
Shoulder abduction 3x max (15-20 reps)
Abdominal crunch 3x 15

Cardio 5 days a week 40min HR 120 to 140 bpm
This is my current routine. Sunday is off.

View attachment 141706

Sustanon 250mg/week 1-10
Masteron 300mg/week 1-10
Thanks
So the same or as well as?

In Brazil we only get original methenolone in tablets but I know absorption is bad. Suddenly I can switch to stanazolol tablets too (30-50mg/day). I really like the injectable but I've had abscesses using it.

If you've been on 250 mg for two years straight how is your blood work?

Top Bottom