Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first Cycle, any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewStarter

Hello, im new to using steroids, im 18 and just starting an 8 week course of Turanabol. Im going to take 20mg a day. Is that alright? I train mon-fri and my routine is as follows;

Mon- Chest (incline, decline, flat, flys etc)
Tues- Back (pull downs, one arm rows, dead lifts etc)
Wed- Shoulders
thurs- Legs
fri- Arms

i eat breakfast, then a meal, then my lunch, then another meal, then my tea. And supplmented with a high carb protien shake.

are there any suggestions into improve anything, am i taking enough? And what will the gains be like? Many Thanks. :)

big mistake. thats all i can say. big mistake you are 18 and have no legitimate reasons to be using steroids right now.

Yea way to young buddy stop taking them now and hang on to them till your about 24....you should be able to make big gain on your natty test.

Post up in the diet forum and they can help you get your diet right that's when you will start making big gains..you don't need steriods

All of my friends started taking steroids when they were 16? there all fine? They take i think around 500mg of test e a week. (there huge) im only taking 140 mg a week.

when i was 18 a lot of my friend started doing coke and robbing people.. some of them are fine.. for others it tooks years for them to get caught or jailed.

see how those 'friends' are doing in 5 - 10 - 15 years. who knows

All of my friends started taking steroids when they were 16? there all fine? They take i think around 500mg of test e a week. (there huge) im only taking 140 mg a week.

It's not gonna be a short term issue bro. These guys are looking out for you. At 18 your body is pumping out testosterone naturally like a maniac. When you do a cycle and introduce juice your body shuts down. Without you knowing it now you will cause long term bodily harm and possibly have to be on HRT for the rest of your life. I'd save the juice for a few years when your natural levels taper off and you have your diet in pristine order and have maxed out naturally first. Then when you get stuck in your mid twenties or even later (my first cycle was 32) you will reach new bounds you never thought were possible. Trust us when we say hold tight and be patient for now. You and your body will thank us for sure bro. Best of luck.

Take the good advice from dabangem young bro.... he is spot on.

you should also know that we dont give advice on AAS usage to under 21's here .

in the diet and supps section you will find tons of great information on building muscle without steroids and feel free to PM any of the mods or other bro's here for advice.

Your endocrine system has not matured and stabilized yet. Introducing steroids can have long term permanent ramifications as mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom