Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last cycle before i quit...

nouse4one

I have recently moved half way across the country, which as you can image has really screwed my work out schedule up. I havent seen the inside of a gym for little over 2 weeks, and have lost 10 pounds.

This is a very sore subject for me because it took me close to 2.5 years to get that not to mention a ton of $ on sups even tried a d-bol only cycle @ 35mg day 6 weeks (i know alone it sucks i can prove that) What did gain you ask??? I lost 2 pounds -2. Im currently about 163ish from 175 two weeks ago! I can understand 3-4 pounds from stoping the creatine (water weight) but 12!

I am about to start a 6 week cycle next week as follows:

milk thistle (now)
beastdrol
deiselbolan
Epistine
-pct starting week 5
reversital

And i will continue my same work out schedule 6 day (Day1.chest+tri/Day2.back+bi's/Day3.shoulders+tri+bi/Day4.lowerbody/Day5+6.whater is not killing me)

My diet has allways been the biggest challenge, i only get hungry 1 time a day. I will usually force feed my self atleast 3 times with tuna, steak, chicken. Does any one else have this problem or am i just fucked for this hobby and need to find a new one like chess or ... dungens and dragons?

I welcome any advise on diet suggestions or cycle experience with the sups i intend to take.

Last edited:
I have the same problem with gaining weight just because I have such a fast and high metabolism but you might wanna try switching up your workout it seems like you might be overtraining a bit with the back+bi day and then shoulders+tri+bi. I myself don't really believe in overtraining from what I've found you can't really over train you can just under eat and that is my biggest problem I can't seem to force myself to eat alot all the time but I still manage. Newayz you don't want to have a muscle group trained two days in a row so maybe try doing a standard Day 1= Chest Day 2=Legs 3=Back 4=Shoulders arms etc. Doing this will make your workouts a bit shorter so your not burning so much off with long 2 muscle a day workouts.

Not to be mean bro but you may want to focus on your nutrition before you start that cycle. Nutrition is extremely important, even more so during a cycle. That is certainly an advanced stack and the gains should be amazing under a proper regimen. I ran something similar, Diesel and Epi with proper liver support and PCT and gained 22 lbs. I was eating constantly.....I could only imagine if I had cycled beast too.

Top Bottom