Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I've Lost My Mind! Contest Prep Layout!

5'7, 210, 10%

1-16 Test E - 750mg/week
1-20 Equipiose - 800mg/week
1-12 Deca - 600mg/week
17-24 Test Prop - 100mg/eod
17-24 Tren Ace - 100mg/eod
17-24 Mast Prop - 200mg/eod
17-24 Anavar - 60-80mg/day
17-24 Proviron - 100mg/day
21-24 Winstrol Depot - 50mg/day
21-24 Halo - 40mg/day

1-12 LGD - 10mg/day
17-24 S-4 - 50-75mg/day
17-24 GW-50 - 20mg/day

1-24 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod
1-12 Armidex - .5mg/e3d
1-24 Caber - .5mg/e3d

Last edited:
Love it.. i plan on running something similar soon but with lower test

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

That is a big ass cycle

I had a big change of heart, got some friends training for a big show and they convinced me to join them. This will be the prep for a big NPC show in May. Want to come in the heavy weight class, 198+ pounds.

When I see dosages like that I'm convinced more than ever that UG shit is way under-dosed.

When I see dosages like that I'm convinced more than ever that UG shit is way under-dosed.

Test E, Test P, and Deca are all Human Grade

Mast, Tren, and Winstrol are Alpha Pharma

Anavar, Proviron, and Halo are Pharmacom

Equipiose is Geneza

Aromasin, Arimidex, and Caber are from A-G guys

LGD, S-4, and GW are from SARMS1

Sometimes, people need higher doses.. at least there isn't 2100mg a week of tren in there. :)

Test E, Test P, and Deca are all Human Grade

Mast, Tren, and Winstrol are Alpha Pharma

Anavar, Proviron, and Halo are Pharmacom

Equipiose is Geneza

Aromasin, Arimidex, and Caber are from A-G guys

LGD, S-4, and GW are from SARMS1

Sometimes, people need higher doses.. at least there isn't 2100mg a week of tren in there. :)

Like I said. : )

As far as people needing more, that may be so but the body can only use so much. You're currently using close to 6000 total mgs. That's about 4 times more than the top 10 in the Olympia. So, either the stuff is underdosed or you aren't responding very well. At any rate, the sides are the same. Your organs blood pressure and lipids don't care that you might "need" more. Just be careful.

I hope your taking all precautions and proper supps.

Any pics?

4x more than the top 10 in the Olympia? I don't know who your source is for that, but your numbers are a bit off my friend. And this cycle isn't all that extreme if you look closer at it. Pre contest cycles usually have a higher mg average than others because of all the finishing drugs. This isn't 1970 where a little bit of primo and dbol will get you by. Safety isn't much of an issue, I know what I am doing. Thanks for the concern though.

Top Bottom