Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing compounds cycle

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

while yes I agree with compound changes
did you not have a log going already?

I looked though his posts I can't find the log he made. where is it?

Dylan, first off let me say I respect your opinion and really appreciate all the time and advice u spend on these forums. I’ve been watching u help folks and reading your posts for YEARS! I’m going to have to respectfully disagree FOR MYSELF ONLY, everyone’s body is different and can tolerate/ handle diff things diff ways. I’ve never ran a cycle shorter than 20 weeks and have always continued to make gains and keep them and NEVER ( knock on wood, I’m superstitious as fuck) have any serious sides. I’ve had injuries that have resulted in me losing some gains but I never lose much gains from stopping a blast. I also stay on year round so recovery isn’t a worry for me. I run bloods constantly (and will post them if needed) and they always come back fine. Yea my cholesterol is a little high and I’m working on bringing it down. Again, this is ONLY ME but I tend to do better on longer cycles and I’m sure if everybody was truly honest you wouldn’t hear of many real “recommended” 10-16 week cycle lengths.
badass you are able to defy the logic of myostatin.. everyone is different... you do you, thats what you should always do.. its your body and your life, my opinion is just that, my opinion..

the one thing though that is not an opinion is being honest about cycle lengths.. i know that i have not imagined coaching thousands of people on cycles... i certainly know that i never coach people to run anything near that length and im pretty sure i witnessed this, coached and talk to hundreds of people per day, most of which who do not run anywhere near the length of cycle you are talking about.. so that one point, thats nonsense to ever say..

the other things, i give an opinion and you should do what you will with it.. you are the one who knows your body and should make the decisions etc.. i dont lose sleep when people disagree etc... good luck with your cycle... i wish you nothing but the best and thank you for the support on my videos, i appreciate that a lot!

I saw you post the other day and your other thread and a LOG and now its gone? where is the thread?

Yes masteron is fine to add same with proviron.

Overall whats the question? adding peptides is smart all good.

But where is your LOG journal? where did it go? you said you posted it
I did post my log. Still new to posting so no idea where it is. I see a post that says log approved so maybe it’s there now. I’ll re post it if it’s not.

Top Bottom