Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing compounds cycle

Mattyn420

Week 1-5 tbol @50 mg day
1-12 test e @ 600 wk
1-12 eq @ 800 wk (no frontload)
8-28 mast p@ 100mg eod ( I added this in a little late due to shipping issues and it’s my first time running mast and I’ll never blast again without it)
12-30 test e@ 800wk
12-24 eq@ 300wk
12-28 NPP@ 150 eod
Was thinking of throwing proviron in wks 20-30 @50mgs per day ( never ran proviron before and not sure I wanna run 2 dht derivatives at once)

Bpc 157@ 1000mcg daily into 2 shots
Tb 500@ 1000mcg daily (one shot)
For a nagging shoulder injury and this stuff is a fucking miracle to me. My shoulders at least 50% better after only 2 weeks of this. Still taking it easy but can actually do some exercises with it now after 2 years of not being able to do any kind of shoulder exercises.

Ancillaries; nolva, adex caber
I stay on so recovery isn’t a worry.

I haven’t had to touch adex once so I feel the eq is def helping keep estrogen in check FOR ME.
I’m liking the gains I’ve made on eq so far (lean and getting vascular) but I want more mass. My hemo was a little high, my T3 uptake and my cholesterol was also a little high on my last bloods I got at week 7 of blast.

i dont really know what to say... this is just way way way too long of a cycle.. you dont just keep making gains that long.. you are way over doing this man... so i cant really be of help to you because i would never, in a million years, recommend a cycle of this length... i hope everything works out for you but all you are doing here is ensuring a likely non recovery, far far far too many side effects and certainly a lack of keepability of anything you gain from this... its just really bad all the way around man

i dont really know what to say... this is just way way way too long of a cycle.. you dont just keep making gains that long.. you are way over doing this man... so i cant really be of help to you because i would never, in a million years, recommend a cycle of this length... i hope everything works out for you but all you are doing here is ensuring a likely non recovery, far far far too many side effects and certainly a lack of keepability of anything you gain from this... its just really bad all the way around man
Dylan, first off let me say I respect your opinion and really appreciate all the time and advice u spend on these forums. I’ve been watching u help folks and reading your posts for YEARS! I’m going to have to respectfully disagree FOR MYSELF ONLY, everyone’s body is different and can tolerate/ handle diff things diff ways. I’ve never ran a cycle shorter than 20 weeks and have always continued to make gains and keep them and NEVER ( knock on wood, I’m superstitious as fuck) have any serious sides. I’ve had injuries that have resulted in me losing some gains but I never lose much gains from stopping a blast. I also stay on year round so recovery isn’t a worry for me. I run bloods constantly (and will post them if needed) and they always come back fine. Yea my cholesterol is a little high and I’m working on bringing it down. Again, this is ONLY ME but I tend to do better on longer cycles and I’m sure if everybody was truly honest you wouldn’t hear of many real “recommended” 10-16 week cycle lengths.

Week 1-5 tbol @50 mg day
1-12 test e @ 600 wk
1-12 eq @ 800 wk (no frontload)
8-28 mast p@ 100mg eod ( I added this in a little late due to shipping issues and it’s my first time running mast and I’ll never blast again without it)
12-30 test e@ 800wk
12-24 eq@ 300wk
12-28 NPP@ 150 eod
Was thinking of throwing proviron in wks 20-30 @50mgs per day ( never ran proviron before and not sure I wanna run 2 dht derivatives at once)

Bpc 157@ 1000mcg daily into 2 shots
Tb 500@ 1000mcg daily (one shot)
For a nagging shoulder injury and this stuff is a fucking miracle to me. My shoulders at least 50% better after only 2 weeks of this. Still taking it easy but can actually do some exercises with it now after 2 years of not being able to do any kind of shoulder exercises.

Ancillaries; nolva, adex caber
I stay on so recovery isn’t a worry.

I haven’t had to touch adex once so I feel the eq is def helping keep estrogen in check FOR ME.
I’m liking the gains I’ve made on eq so far (lean and getting vascular) but I want more mass. My hemo was a little high, my T3 uptake and my cholesterol was also a little high on my last bloods I got at week 7 of blast.
I saw you post the other day and your other thread and a LOG and now its gone? where is the thread?

Yes masteron is fine to add same with proviron.

Overall whats the question? adding peptides is smart all good.

But where is your LOG journal? where did it go? you said you posted it

I dont see why you cant change long cycle its normal to do it due to receptor saturation 100% I've done it
keep the cycle strong
and please share the LOG
didnt you put one up and where is it?

Top Bottom