Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm sorry bros...but I have to get this off my chest.

They must be fake..

I had some of the best dbol gains of my life with those little pinks. I haven't used them in a few years , though.

brooklynheight said:
out of curiosity....i now you had your comp with satch a while back....is this a new cycle?..

A whole NEW stack that I haven't done in fucking years!!!!! With a little additional things here and there.

25mg. d-bol by vetabolics. better than any naps. in fact i think there the best that i've ever had. the pumps are killer!

I cant stand dbols for bulking,If I go over 30mg per day I fall asleep like 20 hours out of a 24 hour day and the other 4 hours I am dead tired and slugish.

gymratforlife said:
I cant stand dbols for bulking,If I go over 30mg per day I fall asleep like 20 hours out of a 24 hour day and the other 4 hours I am dead tired and slugish.

Take B6 all through out. That should help. If not....Dostinex will do it. It happened to me a while ago. Took Dostinex and withing 1 week I felt much better. No more sleepy.

Carth said:
Take B6 all through out. That should help. If not....Dostinex will do it. It happened to me a while ago. Took Dostinex and withing 1 week I felt much better. No more sleepy.
Either that or take abombs instead lol. :p

a good sportsman always blames his equipment

Top Bottom