Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

learning the ropes on gear ?

Bmazsieu

Do you think a person should dive into steroid use and learn the ropes as they go and take the chance of screwing something up but learning from their mistakes or do you think that a person is better off learning the ropes first and then using them after they have acquired a lot of knowledge first?
I learned how to swim by getting thrown into the sea by my uncle in 20 ft water for example. I’ve always learned things that way
I’m curious to hear what you think and your reasoning

Do you think a person should dive into steroid use and learn the ropes as they go and take the chance of screwing something up but learning from their mistakes or do you think that a person is better off learning the ropes first and then using them after they have acquired a lot of knowledge first?
I learned how to swim by getting thrown into the sea by my uncle in 20 ft water for example. I’ve always learned things that way
I’m curious to hear what you think and your reasoning
read more and listen to the podcast
but first cycle should be testosterone only

not with this no
because anabolic steroids cause hypogonadism
even the people who whine and complain that you should be able to walk into the grocery store and buy steroids off the shelf will admit this is the facts and this can be a permanent issue for life where basically fry your balls forever

so you definitely want to know this going into it and have a plan

make sure you are using quality gear #1
ugfreak.to has the best gear on earth

you should NEVER use steroids on a learn as you go basis.. you should learn them inside out, studying them for a very very long time.. i studied them for YEARS before i touched them.. you need to learn them, understand them, and build up as much knowledge as possible

no that's not a good analogy because steroids will damage you if you use them without knowing what you're doing

Top Bottom