Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

learning the ropes on gear ?

Do you think a person should dive into steroid use and learn the ropes as they go and take the chance of screwing something up but learning from their mistakes or do you think that a person is better off learning the ropes first and then using them after they have acquired a lot of knowledge first?
I learned how to swim by getting thrown into the sea by my uncle in 20 ft water for example. I’ve always learned things that way
I’m curious to hear what you think and your reasoning
I have a tendency to learn the hard way as well, but theres a time and place. This is not one of them.

I joined the boards 14 years ago (under Bubba, no numbers) and the best advice I ever received from the vets was to read as much as possible. Then keep on reading! Their beginner mistakes were unavoidable because there wasn't enough information available to them. They learned inside gyms for the most part. Now we have this enormous wealth of knowledge at our fingertips. Simply put, its absolutely foolish in 2024.

The unwillingness to learn is a key indicator that someone is not ready.

Top Bottom