Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female confused on dosing anavar

CerusJaei

I’m seeing a lot of information out there on using anavar
but it’s very confusing to me
I’m seeing those soon recommended from 5 mg all the way up to 100 mg
reading a lot of literature on this steroid it seems like a lot of people got away with running much lower dosing than what’s recommended online
as a female what do you think I should start using I would like to get some lean muscle mass and stay under 135
I’m 5 foot 2 inches and I’m 38 years old

Generally as a female you won't need to go over 5-10 mg of Anavar a day if using for personal gains of muscle. If you are getting into competitions then things can get crazy at the top levels. A good starting point is 5 mg a day about an hour before working out and around the same time on off days from the gym. Run 6 weeks then take 6 weeks off.

Later you can increase cycles to 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. You can also start taking 5 mg every 12 hours for cycles. All of these cycles are relatively safe for women with very low possibilities of experiencing side effects or the requirement of taking other drugs to avoid side effects. If you drink Alcohol I recommend a liver support with the Anavar as it is liver toxic. At these low doses by themself you would be fine, but if you throw in Alcohol which is also liver toxic you can start to have problems.

Dosing for men can go up to 100 mg in extreme situations, but before they get to that point I think men should start looking into injectables before taking that kind of liver risk.

I’m seeing a lot of information out there on using anavar
but it’s very confusing to me
I’m seeing those soon recommended from 5 mg all the way up to 100 mg
reading a lot of literature on this steroid it seems like a lot of people got away with running much lower dosing than what’s recommended online
as a female what do you think I should start using I would like to get some lean muscle mass and stay under 135
I’m 5 foot 2 inches and I’m 38 years old
for anavar 5mgs ed is max for females thats my view

maximum dose is going to be 15 mg for females I've seen it all the time

I would stack 5 milligrams of Anavar and 5 mg of winstrol together for eight weeks

Top Bottom