Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to choose a female steroid stack

Wahurt

there are several options for me to choose from for my next steroid cycle
It will be my third one
I’m 40 years old and I am 5 foot 7 inches and I weigh approximately 148 pounds
the three steroids are most interested in are winstrol, anavar and testosterone
would it be possible to stack all 3?
my goal is more strength

there are several options for me to choose from for my next steroid cycle
It will be my third one
I’m 40 years old and I am 5 foot 7 inches and I weigh approximately 148 pounds
the three steroids are most interested in are winstrol, anavar and testosterone
would it be possible to stack all 3?
my goal is more strength
for females stick to cardarine and anavar light dose

2.5mgs anavar ed
10mgs cardarine gw ed
5 caps n2guard ed

A lot of the process when building a stack involves your goals long term and short term and the risk level you are willing to accept. Also your diet and gym routine are all part of the process of building a stack.

If you're just looking to build some more muscle nice and slowly over time the 5 mg of Anavar every 12 hours for an 8-week cycle will do this as long as you are working out 4-5 days a week and supplying the body with enough nutrients in your diet.

Now if you are looking at doing a body building competition at 6 months out then you will need to fully plan your next 6 months out with on and off cycles. We may try to be a little more aggressive with your Anavar if you have done 10 mg cycles previously without issue. Probably throw in some Primo in your show prep cycle. Also depending on what division, you are planning on competing in test could be an option that would need to be investigated.

Now if you have had blood work done when not on anything and everything is in normal ranges, but your test is down below 20 ng/dl we may want to investigate a female dose of TRT. This would be about 10 mg or less at about every 10 days for a female to get your numbers back into the upper ranges. A blast for a female is around 20 mg a week, but some "Pros" use way more, but they are willing to accept the seriously elevated risks that come with it.

Now with all that said, let me stress I am not a medical doctor, so this is not to be thought as medical advice. All my experience comes from what I have read and my wife's experiences and just cause it went good for her and her blood work all came out good during the various cycles does not mean it will work the same for a different body or even a different cycle for that matter. You really have to pay attention to your sides and be ready to react.

Note: from my experience testosterone and primo together at low dose can make women very libidinous, but I have heard some women go the other way. So you just may want to warn any partner ahead of time.

you need para pharma gear
this way you know you're getting legitimate brand

Top Bottom