Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I’m a female and want to use anavar

Verisd34

hello everyone
I’m a female who is interested in using anavar 10mgs a day
gonna use it with test as well
I’m trying to get bigger and bulk up
currently 135 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches
how much testosterone would you recommend I use it and should I go with a short Ester compound I was reading something about that online that if something goes wrong you can always just stop it

hello everyone
I’m a female who is interested in using anavar 10mgs a day
gonna use it with test as well
I’m trying to get bigger and bulk up
currently 135 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches
how much testosterone would you recommend I use it and should I go with a short Ester compound I was reading something about that online that if something goes wrong you can always just stop it
anavar is fine but very low dose
2.5mgs anavar ed with 5mgs cardarine and 7caps n2guard

As a beginner just starting on steroids and a Female I would avoid the testosterone unless you actually have low T, yes females can have low T. Most doctors will prescribe progesterone or the like as Doctors know very little about testosterone and females. Females who consistently run low on testosterone, 15 ng/dl or less can use testosterone replacement therapy, but you have to monitor your blood work. Generally the dose for female TRT is somewhere between 10-15 mg of testosterone cypionate every 7-10 days.

Anavar is an excellent PED steroid for women all by itself. 10 mg a day divided in half for two 5 mg doses works well, you end up taking 5 mg every 12 hours which due to Anavar's half life of 11 hours keeps your hormones more steady and less swinging during the cycle.

If I were you, I would just run the Anavar and make sure you are eating in a calorie surplus with plenty of Protein.

you want to make sure you get LEGIT steroids

ugfreak.to has properly dosed steroids that are important for females

Top Bottom