Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

OK...I'm going to lay this out as succinctly as possible. What's wrong with smoking pot? Up until about a month ago, I hadn't smoked pot since I went into the Army in 1979. I picked it back up recently and I like it. Why did I? Here's why...

I saw my wife and I drifting apart. Her life focused around MMJ advocacy and mine focused around fitness...quandary, yes? Oddly enough, it was I who suggested MMJ to her for her chronic pain. She embraced it and is now a pretty "big player" in the "industry" and has even been published.

BUT! I digress...

I saw us drifting apart. So....I thought I'd meet her "halfway" and begin smoking right before bed. Ya know what? I've never slept better. I've always been a light sleeper and when "on" it's even worse....I now sleep wonderfully. And we have a great time sharing together. While we smoke we play Yahtzee or Scrabble and have a great time.

Relationships are give and take and they most certainly aren't easy, but sometimes if we step out of our box...it can be fun. I know...I did...and I like it.

Thanks for the input. I mentioned I've joined her a few times, and we have some good conversations and enjoy each other's company on it, but I personally could never keep my shit together if I did that regularly. I have a tough enough time making dinner or remembering to turn a burner off. It's completely delegated to a rec. drug for me and I can't be doing anything important, because my mind is in a dozen different places, and thoughts triggered by pretty much any external stimuli. Maybe that has something to do with growing up with OCD.

I could never be a functional stoner either because, aside from not burning up money, I like how I feel sober overall more than the passing phase of a high. Not to mention being high all the time costs quite a bit of money and I have no interest in growing/caregiving (regardless of my name, ironically enough). I think a big problem is more and more people don't know how to deal with or be happy unless they're "on something". Everyone's always looking for an excuse to get "fucked up." I can deal with that to a certain point on special occasions but it's definitely not a lifestyle for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I mentioned I've joined her a few times, and we have some good conversations and enjoy each other's company on it, but I personally could never keep my shit together if I did that regularly. I have a tough enough time making dinner or remembering to turn a burner off. It's completely delegated to a rec. drug for me and I can't be doing anything important, because my mind is in a dozen different places, and thoughts triggered by pretty much any external stimuli. Maybe that has something to do with growing up with OCD.

I could never be a functional stoner either because, aside from not burning up money, I like how I feel sober overall more than the passing phase of a high. Not to mention being high all the time costs quite a bit of money and I have no interest in growing/caregiving (regardless of my name, ironically enough). I think a big problem is more and more people don't know how to deal with or be happy unless they're "on something". Everyone's always looking for an excuse to get "fucked up." I can deal with that to a certain point on special occasions but it's definitely not a lifestyle for me.

It does the same thing to me. Thoughts that would normally be background noise are brought up to the surface and it is a lot of clutter. It's not very enjoyable. I become pretty much trapped inside myself until it wears off.

Omfg if anyone drinks, and is married or has kids, it's no different. I would say worse, if your drinking and something happens your way more fucked then if your stoned no comparison

Heroine is way more fucked up than coke, doesn't mean coke is ok, everything is bad when abused, id being social means getting drunk you need new friends, if you need to get high everyday to relax, sleep, feel happy, etc then something is wrong with ur life, nerding ANY kind of mood altering substance often is dependence.
Like hansel said he likes how he feels sober, that is how healthy functional people should feel

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Reactions: ceo
She's not into you bro. She's just too lazy to break up with you.

Now kick her ass to the curb! If anyone at work asks why you broke up, tell them to ask her.

Really though you can tell them anything. You guys just weren't as compatible as you thought, she's a lesbian, she votes democrat, she got herpes from fucking her drug dealer for a score, whatever. Just move the fuck on. It will be liberating and it won't be a tenth of the big deal you think it will be with your mutual friends and co-workers. People you don't even like anyway. God damn son, I thought you were smarter than this.

plus, she's totally cheating on you. She went into that house and got railed by all those scabies having mofos to get her shit for free. You think she's stupid enough to drive all that way just to save a few bucks when, with the price of gas she'd have spent more than that just on the trip? She fucked em all. She's been fucking for weed for a long time too. You don't believe me? Setup a sting.

My ex-wife gave me her priorities, work, Nitchske and then me; by me she meant our relationship. I would put Nitchske above me as a loving moral entity
Do you mean Nitschke? The linebacker or the euthanasia guy?

Either way, you wife was freaking weird, man.

Top Bottom