Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

Tell her to relax, she might live longer

Reactions: ceo
Do you mean Nitschke? The linebacker or the euthanasia guy?

Either way, you wife was freaking weird, man.

Yes,Nitchske and not Nietzsche, the Green Bay Packers linebacker, I named him. I also wore a sweatshirt to the gym that said, "Nitchske never wore an earring."

plus, she's totally cheating on you. She went into that house and got railed by all those scabies having mofos to get her shit for free. You think she's stupid enough to drive all that way just to save a few bucks when, with the price of gas she'd have spent more than that just on the trip? She fucked em all. She's been fucking for weed for a long time too. You don't believe me? Setup a sting.

Jesus dude, she's a pothead not a crackwhore lol. Besides, she went all that way because that's the only place she could get any for the weekend, period.

If she was really that dirty my peener would've fallen off by now.

Christ you're a fucking mess

I had no one to help me out of it. I had to wait until my boys were old enough to stay home because I had no education and no way to pay for daycare.

Or I could have left earlier and gotten on welfare and make Fucktards like you pay for daycare, medical expenses, and food. I've never been in drugs, never abused alcohol.

I don't get why pulling myself and my boys out of the gutter makes me a fucking mess. From were I stand, I'm handling it. So you can suck my ass you dickless wonder.

I had no one to help me out of it. I had to wait until my boys were old enough to stay home because I had no education and no way to pay for daycare.

Or I could have left earlier and gotten on welfare and make Fucktards like you pay for daycare, medical expenses, and food. I've never been in drugs, never abused alcohol.

I don't get why pulling myself and my boys out of the gutter makes me a fucking mess. From were I stand, I'm handling it. So you can suck my ass you dickless wonder.

Can I cyber?

Yes,Nitchske and not Nietzsche, the Green Bay Packers linebacker, I named him. I also wore a sweatshirt to the gym that said, "Nitchske never wore an earring."

Ray was an inspiration for me as a kid; Nobody was going to run between the tackles on my watch. :)

I was going to hit the ball carrier so hard his girlfriend would feel it. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom