Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

Mr. Hansel, have you tried emotionally abusing her yet?

Gotta build this one up slow and nasty (helps to be on roids too).

Mr. Hansel, have you tried emotionally abusing her yet?

Gotta build this one up slow and nasty (helps to be on roids too).

tit(motherfucking)cr(eam)

PS - I was talking with a girl (space) friend last night just catching up and describing how it is to live with my girl now. I noted that it is my strong belief that love holds together relationships, but logistics hold together marriages/live-in-deals. She then commented that I just ruined every cheesy romantic daydream rom-com moment girls have to themselves.

Omfg if anyone drinks, and is married or has kids, it's no different. I would say worse, if your drinking and something happens your way more fucked then if your stoned no comparison

Someone who is married with kids shouldnt be drinking OR smoking pot everyday. Either one is bad and everyday use indicates a problem.

Someone who is married with kids shouldnt be drinking OR smoking pot everyday. Either one is bad and everyday use indicates a problem.

who are you bangin nowadays? how many more kids have slid out of that watering hole of yours?

There's a reason she's only been a gf for 8 yrs bro... You don't trust her after 8 yrs? Move on

this
opps just read the clatification...
but yea think about thd long run, can you manage this behavior ?
its best to end things now, believe me youll live more relaxed... Try talking to her first but she seems a little immature :S
Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Take it from me, Darlin. I stayed in a relationship cause it was the "right" thing to do. Cause I refused to look at the bad and made excuses for his behavior. Years passed and two kids later, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I left sooner. If it's gonna happen anyway don't waste any more time.

She will not change for you.

Christ you're a fucking mess

Top Bottom