Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

In this case, "convince" means choke and beat.

Your ad hominem attacks are lame and uninformed; They're still "cute" as far as internet attacks are concerned.

That would have been a domestic violence charge; I've never had the police called for DV nor committed DV, I have been the victim of DV from a couple of girlfriends, I've never been arrested or charged with domestic violence. I made an Alford plea to a straightforward aggravated assault with provocation, that means I was attacked, stop being sexist.:)

You're entitled to have an opinion but you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Last edited:
Good luck "getting her to". Dude , decide what your bottom line is, then stick to it. DO NOT get any more serious with this girl. You cannot change her and she won't change just because that's what YOU want. Trust me, Ive been there. If youcant see yourself with her long term exactly as she is now, then leave.

Yep. Now, she MAY change, but those odds are losing ones for you even if she does. And as the Old Hag said, if she changes b/c you are asking her to (or worse, guilt tripping her), it's gonna cause resentment and probably not last.

Move on. Enjoy life. No person is a perfect match, but lifestyle is too important not to demand the best possible situation for yourself.

Pussy. I love you.

Being with an addict is a bizarre and baffling experiences. The good news is, you learn from it, the bad news is you learn from it
You cannot change an addict no matter what you do. Their addictions totally control them. You then develop an addiction to the addict and it's really hard to leave.
Like someone already suggested; get to an Al Anon meeting. It's super scary at first to walk into a meeting, but there are no rules. You do not have to talk or share. You can also attend an opened NA meeting and just listen to what others are saying.

I could not change my ex's who are addicts, so I left once the crazy train got too intense. It was hard to leave, I endured abuse, lies, and mental mind games and still could not leave. When the cheating started, I was done and never looked back. But it took me getting into Al Anon to unravel the mess that is addiction and realizing my own codependency and issues.
I put my focus on me and my issues and I suggest you do this as well.

Good luck.....it's a hard place to be in

Yep. Now, she MAY change, but those odds are losing ones for you even if she does. And as the Old Hag said, if she changes b/c you are asking her to (or worse, guilt tripping her), it's gonna cause resentment and probably not last.

Move on. Enjoy life. No person is a perfect match, but lifestyle is too important not to demand the best possible situation for yourself.

Pussy. I love you.

You mother F'er'

Does her stress get in the way of things like sex and intimate time? Does her smoking pot get in the way of those activities?

If the pots a dealbreaker for you, get out. If you stay with someone who does something that drives you totally f'ing nuts you're going to resent the shit out of them eventually. If you're in love w/her and you want to make it work, make it work, but get off her ass about her personal habits. You cannot make someone do something, period. Even if they make changes to placate you, eventually they go back to their old habits, or get seriously resentful.

Top Bottom