Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

If you can't beat them...join them!

Can't change her bro...so don't even try, need to change yourself and your situation...you only have control over yourself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

As with any relationship where alcohol/drug abuse/addiction is present, your not her best friend, pot is. You may want to look into ALANON, because if you erase/replace/embrace/new face, I guarantee you the same shit is gonna be going on. Pot is her habit, and whatever it is that has you trying to help someone who doesn't want help is yours.

As with any relationship where alcohol/drug abuse/addiction is present, your not her best friend, pot is. You may want to look into ALANON, because if you erase/replace/embrace/new face, I guarantee you the same shit is gonna be going on. Pot is her habit, and whatever it is that has you trying to help someone who doesn't want help is yours.

Titcr

yeah the whole "maybe we're not meant to be together" line is her saying "we're not meant to be together" homie. If it's a huge dealbreaking anxiety attack for her to go without it for a weekend than it's a pretty good sign weed is a crutch to her and not something she does recreationally. It's one thing to like and savor getting high, when it's part of your daily routine from which you can't part or your life falls apart....then....welll.

Just break up if she decides really does like you and want to be with you then can talk. its non of your coworkers business why you two broke up especially if keep it professional at work. If really want to say something just say we were too different, interests etc felt wasn't working for better so called it quits doesn't need to go any further than that.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

There's a reason she's only been a gf for 8 yrs bro... You don't trust her after 8 yrs? Move on

I haven't dated her 8 years. Just said 8 years since she's started smoking roughly.

No he said its been 8 yrs since she started smoking pot

Thank you for reading into my post.

But really though I should've clarified with the comments she makes after I try leveling with her...she is emotionally immature which she even admits. She says things she doesn't always mean, even to her own mother. It's just like she wasn't raised to be that mature because actually her mother isn't half the time either. But at the same time it's like, I'd need my future wife to be more mature than that personally. It's not a healthy attitude.

Top Bottom