Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

vinnie said:
tastes like french vanilla.:p
but what about the finasteride shit? is it ok with test and eq?

Finasteride will be great with EQ and testosterone.

-Stew

Anabolicum Mister said:
Well, Stew, I'm going to ask you to post this study with trenbolone and 5AR as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

What would you like to know about trenbelone and 5-AR?

-Stew

vinnie said:
im taking that fucking finastride shit. its only 1mg pill. i used to take propecia and if i recall, it was 5mg. is it ok to take that with test and eq at the same time. ill try to keep my hair. i know ill be as bald as my girls snatch in about 5 years but better later than sooner. anyone see results with the 1mg finasteride shit?

In clinical studies, 5mg per day was only slightly more effective than 1mg/day. I beleive the 5mg/day reduced androgenic activty in the scalp by 70% and 1mg/day reduced androgenic activity in the scalp by 65%. 1.25mg/day of Fincar is what I suggest on a cost/effect basis.

-Stew

Hugh Gellatts said:
I've personally experience the tren/proscar effect. It was not pretty. Later I ran tren in very high doses with saw palmetto, and had no hairloss at all:)

Trenbelone should not be taken with saw palmetto. SP has the potential to block tren's conversion to DHN. Trenbelone (a nandralone analog) is VERY hard on the hairline unless it is allowed to convert to DHN via 5-alpha reductase.

-Stew

STEW:
Thanks for taking the time to go through this Stew. I understand what you are saying about tren and DHN conversion. I just have never found anyone else to confirm it- and I'm too lazy/busy to go to the damn library myself just for curiosity's sake. I'll take your word it.

BTW - what is with people replying in the middle with questions that were already answered in the same damn thread (i.e. which are easiest on the hair?). Goddamn people, read the previous posts in the thread before you ask the same questions again.

Stew Meat said:

What would you like to know about trenbelone and 5-AR?

-Stew

I have not seen any information showing that tren actually converts to DHN. I would be interested in seeing this info if you could make it available.

I hope that was a joke - if you are serious (and I don't see LOL or smilies) read my post just above.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I HEARD THE TOP 3 STEROIDS EASY ON THE HAIRLINE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1)DECA
2)ANAVAR
3)FINAJET-FINPLIX
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK???

I don't think that Fina even if it is effected by 5 alpha reductase is safe or one of the safest for hair. It's as strong as DHT in its original state. Let's assume that conversion does really happen and it does get reduced to DHTrenbolone. Logically, the strength of it, as androgen will be somewhat same as Testosteron( or dbol, or Anadrol)
In doses that most guys use now (75mg/eod) I guess, it's on a safe side. But up it to 75mg/ed or higher and your hair will start falling out.

Top Bottom