Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

panerai said:
I don't think that Fina even if it is effected by 5 alpha reductase is safe or one of the safest for hair. It's as strong as DHT in its original state. Let's assume that conversion does really happen and it does get reduced to DHTrenbolone.

There is no such thing as DHTrenbelone. DHT stands for dihydrotestosterone.
The active ingredient in fina is trenbelone acetate. Trenbelone is simple an analog of nandralone. They are almost chemicaly interchangeable... almost the exact same thing. Fina is no worse than Deca on the hairline as they are both almost entirely converted to DHN which has VERY LOW ANDROGENIC ACTIVITY IN THE SCALP.

And no, fina is not safe for the hair if the actions of 5-AR are inhibited... I'm starting to sound like a broken fucking record here. Like MadCow said, read the other posts in this thread.

-Stew

panerai said:
Logically, the strength of it, as androgen will be somewhat same as Testosteron( or dbol, or Anadrol)
In doses that most guys use now (75mg/eod) I guess, it's on a safe side. But up it to 75mg/ed or higher and your hair will start falling out.

The "strength" of it does not have a damn thing to do with how much androgenic activity it induces within the scalp.

-Stew

Anabolicum Mister said:
Well, Stew, I'm going to ask you to post this study with trenbolone and 5AR as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Relative binding affinities of testosterone and analogs, 19-nortestosterone, and their 5-alpha reduced derivitaves to the androgen receptor and other androgen binding proteins.

Journal of Steroid Biochemistry 1982 17:653-60

Finasteride: a review of its use in male pattern hairloss. Drugs 1999 Jan; 57;(1):111-26

THe effect of finasteride on scalp skin and serum androgen levels in men with androgenetic alopecia.

J Am Acad Dermatol 1999 Oct;41(4):550-4

Relative importance of 5-alpha reduction for the androgenic activities of ketosteroids. Steroids 1977 Mar;29(3):331-48

-Stew

propecia is supposed to slow the hair loss down after 6 months to a year. 6 months after that, it will very very slowly start to regenerate or regrow where it once was. the root has to still be in good condition. my doc told me that. maybe he is full of shit. i wont know for a few months at least.

Last edited:
great info stew. I never knew tren was an analog of nandrolone, and it seems not too many people do. I've been reading this board for a year, and I have never seen that posted before. I'd never even thought about using tren, because of how androgenic it is, but If what you say is true, it's going to be included in my next cycle.:cool:

Stew Meat said:

There is no such thing as DHTrenbelone. DHT stands for dihydrotestosterone.
The active ingredient in fina is trenbelone acetate. Trenbelone is simple an analog of nandralone. They are almost chemicaly interchangeable... almost the exact same thing. Fina is no worse than Deca on the hairline as they are both almost entirely converted to DHN which has VERY LOW ANDROGENIC ACTIVITY IN THE SCALP.

-Stew [/B]

Trenbolone is not an analog of Nandrolone, and even both are similar, still they are far from being "almost the exact same thing" and we all know it.
I'm aware that DHTrenbolone doesn't exist, but called it that name because I never heard of any other name for it. As, for your statement that Trenbolone converts to DeHydroNandrolone, hm.....was it a joke? The structure of those two parent molecule( Tren and Nandrolone) are not that close....
I stumbled today on article from Bill Roberts and that's what he's saying about Trenbolone:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Trenbolone is a steroid having the advantages of undergoing no adverse metabolism, not being affected by aromatase or 5alpha-reductase; of being very potent Class I steroid binding well to the androgen receptor; and having a short half life, probably no more than a day or two though I don't believe this has been measured"
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already e-mailed Bill and ask him if he can provide scientific evidence for that statement.
If he'll respond, I will post it.

OK, I had to reread this thread a few times, but I think I got it.

In layman's terms:

IF YOU ALREADY use Propecia or Proscar (Finasteride products), then Decca, Tren, or any nandralone steroid will be harmful to your hairline! The reason is because the Finasteride doesn't allow the Decca, Tren, etc. to be broken down into DHN, which is relatively harmless to your hair. Basically, if you already use Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto, or any product that works by blocking DHT, then stick to the Test. steroids.

NOW, IF YOU DON'T already use Propecia, Proscar, or Saw Palmetto (products that work by blocking DHT), then go ahead and use Decca, Tren (nadralone steroids) because they are actually safer on the hair. Only when in the presence of Propecia, Proscar, Saw Palmetto (DHT blockers) do they become lethal to our hairlines.

Is this about it?

Now, what about some of the other hair products. Anybody got any layman's rules for them?

What do you guys think of Primobolin depo and proviron on the hair. Im new to this so, is this is a crazy question go easy on me! :)

BADSPELL68 said:
What do you guys think of Primobolin depo and proviron on the hair. Im new to this so, is this is a crazy question go easy on me! :)

Some bro's have said that Primo cause bad hairloss them when some others say it os ok. I guess it depends on a person like it always do ;)

Dont know about proviron.

Top Bottom