Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid effects on head hair

Zxneoir

I am looking for honest answers on head hair issues
I know a lot of you on here like to push steroids but I don't want to get bald. I'm currently 33 years old and I have a head full of hair and I want to keep it that way
at the same time I would like to use steroids. what kind of steroids would be best if I want to build a lot of muscle and strength but I also don't want to lose hair. I read that winstrol is very bad for hair right? Or is that just a rumor?

if you are worried about your hair, just dont use steroids.. ANY steroid could cause hair loss if you are prone to MPB... all DHT steroids, LIKE WINSTROL are the worst options if you are worried about hair but any can cause you issue... i would stick to sarms and peptides to alleviate these concerns...

I would recommend going with Sarms, Peptides and Nootropics where you can alleviate the worry of hair issues

I am looking for honest answers on head hair issues
I know a lot of you on here like to push steroids but I don't want to get bald. I'm currently 33 years old and I have a head full of hair and I want to keep it that way
at the same time I would like to use steroids. what kind of steroids would be best if I want to build a lot of muscle and strength but I also don't want to lose hair. I read that winstrol is very bad for hair right? Or is that just a rumor?
testosterone only if you're afraid to lose head hair and avoid winstrol

Top Bottom