Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss...

Imprint are you bald? You seem to get a bit defensive to a subject a lot of bros are concerned about. Why not try to keep the hair that you do have, if you can? No flame here;)

njpipes said:
What juice is a safer bet to stick with if I want to lessen the chances of hair loss?

Also since I'm currently on propecia/rogaine..is there anything (juice) that I could take that would react badly with it?

I'm about to hit some test (not too high a dosage)and dbols so i was wondering ...and before you say it, i know these 2 are bad for hair loss but somtimes you just gotta say what the fuck

thanks

If i were you i would not touch dbol!!! Sure you make great gains fromt woth it, but it will 99% sureley cause hairloss to you if you are prone to it. Dbol and Anadrol anre probably worsest steroids considering hairloss.

I would hit Test and Eq instead and use Finasteride, Xandrox and spirolactone. Then you probalby wont see hairloss at all, but great gains.

But those are just my opininons. Do what ever you like.

imprint516 said:
its fucking hair!!!!!!!!! who gives a shit....shave it cut it close whatever why even worry??? chicks dig the bald look ...i mean so oo many people who arent evenlosin hair go with that look.....wear a hat bandanna whatever.... i never ever can comprehend this kinda of thread..i understand how some people are andim that way to an extent but fellas get a grip...its hair most of y a shave allurother hairoff...eh wahtever to each his own....bro u only live once u goona letsome hair standin between what juice u do....lets see Enanthate/dbol
primo/deca d eca alone etc etc/////i think u get the point ..........hope i shed some light bro..just tryin to help

But those fuckin hair are more important than muscle for many people. I guess you are bald and you are just trying to prove yourself that baldness is cool, well IMO it sucks ass!!! Stop posting threads like this if you dont have naythin better to say.

ripped1979 said:
JUST ONE MORE THING STEW, SO BASICALLY WHAT UR SAYING IF I WERE TO STACK NORANDREN 200 WITH FINAJET (TREN) AND USE XANDROX5%, NIZOARL 2%, I SHOULD BE OK WITH MY HAIR, BECAUSE I'M ALREADY PRONE TO HAIRLOSS!? PLEASE HELP...

Xandrox is a DHT blocker and so is Saw Palmetto, so you cant use them with nadrolones. It will do the same trick as finasteride.

Eq is lot better than Deca because if you stack it with test you can use DHT blockers without broblems.

Great, great, great post!!!

I was just sitting down with my list working out what I wanted and Decca and Dbol were on top, but after reading this I'm crossing them off.

I'll go with Test. types and Eq because I already use Propeica in my day-to-day life.

Thanks for the info., fellas.

Somebody should write up a cycle for guys prone to MPB. Split it up between a growth cycle and a cutting cycle.

Great stuff. I am indebted.

Anyone know how long proscar stays active in your system. I am about to run a heavy test susp/eq cycle for 8 weeks and then swap the test for tren. I'll be using proscar with the test, and was thinking of stopping it about 2 days before I hit the tren. Is that enough time?

I'll be hedging my bets by also using saw palmetto an nizoral the whole time.

na im not bald....its just my opinion thats all. not gettin defensive..its just i lookat it and alls it is i s hair...but like i said to each his own...iwould never see myself not doin certain gear just cuz of it fuking w my hair thats all take it easy bros

I think winstrol is the worst for hair loss. I about went bald using it in 98 at a cc a day. I took proscar after and all my hair came back though.

Top Bottom