Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
bro what you have looks good , but everybody here is gonna offer opinions on how to make what you have layed out a bit better . im just like you i started out natty as could be and just wanted to explore the prohormones only because im 38 next month and my training and diet are on point right now . ive been on 3 pro hormones over 2 years and i can tell you that you will be blown away if you incorporate Sarms into your plan. im a penny pincher i will spend hours searching for good deals on supps so i understand if your on a budget. i can tell you i started Sarms about 7 weeks ago and its the best money i ever spent and there is no side effects like there are with the ph. just do a little research on here but if you do nothing else please incorporate some Ostarine (mk-2866) into your pct. the guys on here told me to take it and i lost ZERO strength while i was on PCT bro !!!!!! ZERO !!!!! ive got 2 buddies using it on PCT right now

Go with M-sten @ 30 mg ED and 4-AD @ 4 caps ED.

My client just ran that for 5 weeks and added 17 lbs and kept 11 lbs.

He also ran HCG 250 iu M/Th

MSten and 4-Andro is a great stack. I think 30mg per day of MSten is a bit too high for a beginner tho.

First of all, if that is a current pic you are WAY below 12%. You are probably 7% judging by that pic and you have a great physique! especially being natty.

As for your plan, I would recommend a different stack to get the most out of your cycle. Here are my suggestions:

1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps per day
1-6 N2guard
1-12 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

i have a FAR more ideal stack for you that coincides perfectly with your goals and will be a FAR better and more complete cycle producing far cleaner and keepable gains... If you are not familiar with sarms, read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org Here is the full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

i have a FAR more ideal stack for you that coincides perfectly with your goals and will be a FAR better and more complete cycle producing far cleaner and keepable gains... If you are not familiar with sarms, read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org Here is the full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” www.n2bm.com
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hey everybody, sorry for letting this thread go. I had already ordered my Helladrol and other goodies, so there was no way I could just sit on the stuff, no self control. I started a cycle log, and the hella has been doing some wonders for sure.

I actually decided to add a SARM to my pct, and I ordered up done Ostarine. I'll start the Ostarine day one of PCT. I know osta can be slightly suppressive, so I'll have to but another bottle of HCGenerate to run a mini pct after the osta runs out.

Sorry to forsake all the ideas thrown up by all you guys, but like I said, check out my log. I've gained 12 pounds since starting.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Top Bottom