Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

leanchic

today i went to Edge Nutrition adn got...that nasal stuff...which is labelled FIT 4 LIFE....and is 8mg of pure ephedrine..anyone try this...any good??? i take it just before my work out

I take Therma Lean with ephedra in it....I can still get it most places in my city under the counter...

I never tried the nasal spray, the stacks seem to work really good for me though...

Mandie

I sometimes cycle ephedrine (either vasopro, kazien or chest-eze), it helps for a good energy boost, certainly makes me workout so much better. I usually take it at least an hour before my workout though, otherwise my heart sometimes goes a little crazy.

i take 32mg ephdrine, an asprin and a caffein pill every morning before my work out.. wokrs fine for me

I'm a little bit worried about you...

You're 17, trying to get over an eating disorder, just starting to work out, and taking ephedrine...

Just out of caring concern, please don't turn anorexia into a different disorder. Perhaps you should slow down a little... take it one step at a time. I think supplements should be used when the individual has exhausted every other method and is looking for an extra push.

What's the rush? Take baby steps... your body will thank you for it in the long run.

aw thank you for the concern...i take it before i work out cuase it gives me the energy for my workouts...and i seem to do a better, and mroe effective weight session when im on it i dunno...lol..it makes me feel pumped

I wouldn't rush it either. Your heart might already being experienceing slight problems due to the eating disroder.. no need to further aggravate it with epherdrine

thanks for the concern...i will put it into thought....although my heart is very veyr healthy......thank u ver much

If you have an eating disorder, the last thing you need is ephedrine which will mess with your circulatory system, cause dehydration and in general cause bad things. Don't get me wrong I love it, but if you want to get wired for the gym, try vivran or no doze, they are equal to 200mg of caffeine which is safer than ephedrine. And isnce it is now illegal where are you getting it?

Top Bottom