Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife has extreme menstrual cramps/pain, haven’t been able to get pregnant

I’m hoping someone here can help us out, although I’m not sure if this is the right place or not. My wife isn’t a bodybuilder, but she does go to the gym 4-5x a week.

However, she gets very, very bad menstrual cramps to the point of passing out sometimes. We’ve been trying to get pregnant going on a year now and still no luck. I’ve had a semenalysis and she’s gotten her levels checked as well as ultrasounds for any abnormalities, etc. All the “traditional” docs say that everything looks normal.

We’ve been considering hiring Alex Kikel and was wondering if anyone has used him before or has been in a similar situation? It seems like an online fitness/lifestyle coach who’s educated in this area might be one of our only options.

Any help or advice would be very appreciated

I’m hoping someone here can help us out, although I’m not sure if this is the right place or not. My wife isn’t a bodybuilder, but she does go to the gym 4-5x a week.

However, she gets very, very bad menstrual cramps to the point of passing out sometimes. We’ve been trying to get pregnant going on a year now and still no luck. I’ve had a semenalysis and she’s gotten her levels checked as well as ultrasounds for any abnormalities, etc. All the “traditional” docs say that everything looks normal.

We’ve been considering hiring Alex Kikel and was wondering if anyone has used him before or has been in a similar situation? It seems like an online fitness/lifestyle coach who’s educated in this area might be one of our only options.

I dont know who alex kikel is but I can tell you that putting her on a fasting regiment might help

it is always interesting how people who try so hard to get pregnant cannot do it, but people who don't even give it any thought have success

as callous as that sounds it honestly is worth a shot in conjunction with herbals and whatever the doctor can help you with fertility wise

your wife needs to talk to a doctor and get on the proper meds

Top Bottom