Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Electrical" pain in wrist / forearm

bigman75

I've been getting an "electrical" charge of sorts from my wrist to my elbow on certain days. It happens a lot with straight-bar biceps curls, upright rows, and sometimes just typing on a keyboard. It's getting progressively worse lately and I was wondering if anyone here had anything similar.

I've been getting an "electrical" charge of sorts from my wrist to my elbow on certain days. It happens a lot with straight-bar biceps curls, upright rows, and sometimes just typing on a keyboard. It's getting progressively worse lately and I was wondering if anyone here had anything similar.

I get it too. Sometimes it starts at a finger and ZZZaps up my arm! Stays for a while too. Also have CTS.

Probably tendinitis or tendinopathy as opposed to carpal tunnel, assuming your fingers aren't affected. Tendinitis is more an ergonomic thing. Stop using a straight bar for curls, become aware of your arm/wrist/body position when typing, maybe switch from a mouse to a track ball. An elbow strap can help, too, the kind you put around your forearm about an inch below your elbow.

You might think about finding a good chiropractor. Mine is pretty good with tendon pain, does manipulations of my shoulder and elbow and gives me electro-stim therapy when things are really flared up.

Top Bottom