Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

12/12
30 min cardio
Walk 1/2 lap, run 1/2 lap.
Pretty decent cardio day on the tredmill.

Just out of interest, how far is 1 lap?

12/14
Breakfast
2 whole eggs over a pc of 9 grain toast
3 strips of bacon
5 dates
Coffee

12/14
30 min cardio
Walk 1/2 lap, run 1 full lap
Cardio seem hard today, arthritus in lower back acting up so thats not helping.

Need to do yesterdays injection today...
300 mgs test enth

^^DONE^^

Lunch
5.5 oz deli meat
20 oz 2% milk
5 dates

Snak
Better Protein bar

Dinner
3 pcs mixed chicken

Snak
3 more pcs mixed chicken

Totals

Cals 3,603
Fats 149.7
Carbs 301.6
Prot 442.3

Last edited:
12/14
Breakfast
2 whole eggs over a pc of 9 grain toast
5 dates
Coffee

12/14
30 min cardio
Walk 1/2 lap, run 1 full lap
Cardio seem hard today, arthritus in lower back acting up so thats not helping.

Need to do yesterdays injection today...
300 mgs test enth

Do you do your cardio on am incline? I noticed that puts mote pressure on your lower back...I'm sorry to hear that bro

Yep I sure do bro. Will drop it tomorrow and see if it makes a diff bro. Thanks for the tip man!

Yep I sure do bro. Will drop it tomorrow and see if it makes a diff bro. Thanks for the tip man!

No prob bro, this helps me with back pumps when I'm on orals Like dbol,anadrol etc so it should aliviate some of the stress in your lower back

My back has never hurt so much as since I started running on a treadmill.

If you can hit a track, they are often made with rubber in them now. I love running outside. I feel I get more benefit and less negatives. Pavement kills me too, though. I run on either a track (bore me to death, but easy measuring time and distance) or dirt, undulating trails.

I just found out the other day that I have pretty bad arthritis in my lower back. I gotta keep those glutes(tight) hammies(tight) and calves(not quite as tight) stretched out or the pain can reach unbearable.

Keep it up Frankenstein!

Yeah it kinda comes and goes. If I can get anywhere from 6 to 8 laps in Im pretty happy with that. Usuall its not so bad but right now man it just plain sucks. Will try it outside and see if its any diff. You know the crappy thing here in IL is that most all the High School tracks at least around me have No Trespassing sign posted all around and they do prosecute. I pay for the dam things but cant use it. I really love that shit!
I have also found that my hams are pretty tight but dont know why. Just gonna have to take the time to stretch em out.
Thanks for the tips blm, appreciate it muchlybro!

12/15
Cardio 30 mins.
Walk 1/2 lap.
Run/jog 4 laps.
Run 1/2 lap, walk 1/2 lap for remainder of time.

Dropped the incline from 45 to 2.0, much better on the back today.
Thanks for that BLM!

Last edited:
Top Bottom