Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drol nothing but mass blast and cruise

12/9
Shoulders and elbows giving me some issues. Shoulders been waking me up for the last 2 nights. Maybe time to deload? Thoughts anyone?

Breakfast
Homemade breakfast sandwich,
2 whole eggs
2 pcs low fat cheese
4 strips bacon
White bread roll.
Was really really good!

METCON
Today was total fucking death. I forgot to do a half lap walk and I suffered for that memory laps dam hard. I really thought I was gonna pass my heart through my throat. Man I just felt road kill shit at the end. Oh and I did get a partial 4th round in and dam near passed out.

Pull ups
15, 12, 10, 5

Dbl swings, 50lb dbl 8 swings per arm
8, 8, 8, 5

Burpees
9, 9, 9, 9

Snak
6 pcs chicken breast deli cuts
6 pcs ham deli cuts
6 pcs low fat cheese
Better Protein Bar

Injection
500 mg test

Dinner
12 oz baked haddok
1 white bread roll
3 redvelvet cookies

Last edited:
12/9
Shoulders and elbows giving me some issues. Shoulders been waking me up for the last 2 nights. Maybe time to deload? Thoughts anyone?

Breakfast
2 whole eggs
2 pcs low fat cheese
4 strips bacon
White bread roll.
Was really really good!

This sounds good!

dig deep,dig hard.whatever drives you to workout hold on to it with everything you got.keep the fire burning

Zed I would de-load bro. That is the advice you gave me when my OHP started to cause me problems and I followed it and worked my way back up slowly. Results were no more pain.

12/9

Breakfast
2 whole eggs
2 pcs low fat cheese
4 strips bacon
White bread roll.
Was really really good!

Yeah dude I think it's cause we went up to 160 so quick on OHP lol , cause my shoulders have been aching all day , even when I bench , I'm gonna get some emu oil and try it out lol

I get it off amazon. This kind here. Price per oz is the best I've ever found, and its free shipping if over $25 or if you have a prime account (free to students or parents for a few months) it's free two-day shipping.

They have smaller oz bottles too, but for 8oz that's by far the best price I've ever seen. I use this exact brand. All the natural stores where I live mark it up a good 50-100%.

It will never go bad either, which is nice compared to other oils.

Top Bottom